Sarah's Babies

gapvic

they look like she had them on the lounge room floor. :laugh: ...............she didn't did she?

I especially love the pics of the blue pup across her leg and then sleeping in a milk drunk haze with its mouth open.

Edited by Kirislin

You'd be amazed at where dogs will decide to have their babies - regardless where you may have set up a lovely birthing area... lol!

Blossom the Rotti decided that on my bed was the place she was having hers... Zeddy wanted to have hers beside my bed (half under it in fact)... and Trouble picked the computer room floor. I had lovely whelping boxes set up for each which they had happily been sleeping in and nesting in... until the contractions started... *sigh*

T.

they look like she had them on the lounge room floor. :laugh: ...............she didn't did she?

I especially love the pics of the blue pup across her leg and then sleeping in a milk drunk haze with its mouth open.

LOL he was in a milk drunk stupor :laugh: .

She is in the whelping shed, in a big whelping box that is lined with carpet :). I don't whelp them down at home anymore and have finally found someone we are happy with.

We will see them again in about four weeks and I'll take more pics then. And thank you, Sarah is a gorgeous girl and a wonderful mum. This is her first litter. Many greyhound racing people don't like blue dogs but I love them, and am so pleased we have seven! And of course our little Inky boy :D. We've called the rest Periwinkle (he's the blue boy with the large white stripe down his nose), Baby, Sky, Royal, Sapphire, Teal and Indigo.