Raspberry Leaf Tablets

Airedaler

Just wondering if anyone has used Raspberry Leaf tablets to prevent or lessen the symptoms of a phantom pregnancy.

Last season (her first) my girl suffered the longest and worst phantom I've ever had with a bitch in over 40 years. It went on and on and on. She has just come into season again and it would be good if I could avoid or lessen a repeat performance.

Just wondering if anyone has used Raspberry Leaf tablets to prevent or lessen the symptoms of a phantom pregnancy.

Last season (her first) my girl suffered the longest and worst phantom I've ever had with a bitch in over 40 years. It went on and on and on. She has just come into season again and it would be good if I could avoid or lessen a repeat performance.

If you have not already done so, I would see a repro vet, especially if you wish to breed down the track

• 1 month later...

A follow up to my original post.

I've been giving Raspberry Leaf tablets to my girl since she came into season. It is now 6 weeks since she finished her season and there is no sign of a phantom what so ever.

that's handy to know. My girl had a phantom after her 1st season, seemed to really affect her so I might try the tablets next time. Her mother has had to have medical intervention in the past her phantoms are so bad, but her grandmother never had one.

A follow up to my original post.

I've been giving Raspberry Leaf tablets to my girl since she came into season. It is now 6 weeks since she finished her season and there is no sign of a phantom what so ever.

That's interesting. Can't do any harm to try. Thanks for sharing :)