Guinea - 3 Years On

Scottsmum

I had a post but looks like I didn't post last year so I needed to start a new one.

Today is 3 years without my Princess, Priss, Piggy, Piglet, Piggin. Jeepers, Guin, Guinea Pig.

post-51207-0-31853600-1456905234_thumb.jpg

For a long time I missed her so much it was paralysing. Every day. I even cried the day we adopted Scottie - I thought I was doing some terrible thing against her. I still miss her, an awful lot - but Scottie fills my heart so it doesn't ache so much.

Guin was a 15th birthday pressie - probably not the wisest choice of 'gift' for a kid who wanted to go off to uni and travel and explore. What she was, other than "my dog", was a constant. She was there for every exam - school and uni. A move from the country to the city - first boyfriend, actually all boyfriends ... you get the gist. She was a companion there through thick and thin..

What you forget while life is happening is that your distinguished grey pup was once a spunky black and tan spunk.

post-51207-0-47103400-1456905308_thumb.jpg

*Lets collectively forget the brow ring 18 year old me 'needed'. ;)

So here we are my girl. 3 years without you. I adored you. Still do. But thank dog there's no shortage of naughty of fox terriers in this world to help heal the heart.

Edited by Scottsmum

Big Hugs to you SM hug.gifhug.gif She was a beautiful girl. I still think of Mac many times a day - and still can't quite believe he's really gone.

That second photo of yours with the blanket is so Mac-like. And the rest of the photos are just gorgeous. kissbetter.gif