The Perfect Morning Walk....

...starts with checking and disposing her pooh she left over night on the lawn...how many?...how big?...firm?...all good this morning... weather muggy, not too hot, some rain drops...at the start of the walk we met her lab friend - trained basic obedience before allowed some sniffing, kept on moving, she did another pooh (firm & healthy)2 wees...reached the off lead area. This morning there was cattle at the fence - what an opportunity to train heel, stays and recall. We paraded for at least 15 minutes along the fence, a few bulls (calm) just 1-2 meters away - she did well....kept on walking...on the way back we bumped into her other lab friend (somehow she loves labs) and we gave them a run...good opportunity to check the recall (I have to give her 10 out of 10 - she's really good). Walked home together, last sniff (the other lab lives up the road)...and hopefully tomorrow we do it again.....pretty much a perfect morning walk and now I can enjoy my second cappuccino and start work :coffee: ...