Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Are you taking temperature?

Yep, thought it may have been dropping last night, but up again this morning. If I happen to catch it (and it really doesn't matter if I don't cause we are ready anyway) I expect it will drop later today or tonight.

*waiting, waiting, waiting* :laugh:

Yep, thought it may have been dropping last night, but up again this morning. If I happen to catch it (and it really doesn't matter if I don't cause we are ready anyway) I expect it will drop later today or tonight.

:laugh: do de do, taps fingers. :coffee:

I've gone out in sympathy. Got the Karcher going outside for Spring cleaning :D

Might have to spam with photos when they arrive :D
Might? MIGHT??Can we just correct that quote please?
Will definitely post multitudes of cute photos when they arrive :D
See, that's better! :DOn a serious note, best of luck for a lovely smooth whelping, and really looking forward to seeing the babies :) xx

Much prefer the amended quote.

Good luck Seven - can't wait to see the puppy spam.

I've gone out in sympathy. Got the Karcher going outside for Spring cleaning :D

You go girl.

I'm just up from banking some more sleep LOL. I can't do anymore cleaning. I karchered yesterday :)

Good to see you're all prepared. I was going to ask if you've got your little coloured collars ready, but seeing the photo I'm sure you have. Rotties have generally big litters dont they?

Gotem :) Cut and burned the first lot a couple of days ago. Have two sized collars to match my ribbons for when they are older, plus leads of course :)

Only two of my ribbon colors will have to change and I have already tied little pieces of ribbon to the replacement collar :D

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh she is so beautiful - look at that face! Good luck Mumma Seven. Can't wait to see puppy pics :) :)