Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Again guys, my apologies for the delays between posting photos. It is very hard to leave the puppies as they are on 24/7 full supervision and my computer is in my office at the other end of the house. I can't seem to do this sort of thing from my phone and I really must get an ipad :D

Everything OK? Or are you just totally besotted?

PS - they're adorable.

Again guys, my apologies for the delays between posting photos. It is very hard to leave the puppies as they are on 24/7 full supervision and my computer is in my office at the other end of the house. I can't seem to do this sort of thing from my phone and I really must get an ipad :D

PS - they're adorable.

With large breeds this is simply how it is for the first few weeks, unless breeder removes the bitch from the puppies and I prefer not to do that. She is happier being with them. And as careful, body aware and sensible as Seven is (brilliant for a maiden bitch) puppies very easily get squash or suffocated... not even remotely worth the risk.

...plus I am totally besotted :)

Edited by Starkehre

Aqua and Brown boys

Aqua boy

Orange and Green girls

so cute...all of them. :love::love::love: That middle photo where you are holding the puppy in your hand is so precious. I imagine whoever buys that puppy would love to have that photo. I'd frame it and put another of that beautiful boy all grown up in the same frame.

PS - they're adorable.

With large breeds this is simply how it is for the first few weeks, unless breeder removes the bitch from the puppies and I prefer not to do that. She is happier being with them. And as careful, body aware and sensible as Seven is (brilliant for a maiden bitch) puppies very easily get squash or suffocated... not even remotely worth the risk.

...plus I am totally besotted :)

Ah. There you go. Didn't know that - good to know all is well - and I fully expected you to be besotted too

Weights at birth?

T.

Happy to oblige td :) At 2.5 day old mark...

Pink girl - BW 390gm, now 520gm

Red Boy - BW 450gm, now 550gm

Orange girl - BW 315gm, now 370gm

Green girl - BW 335gm, now385cm

Aqua boy - BW 380gm, now 495gm

Brown boy - BW 380gm, now 440gm

Gold girl - BW 360gm, now 455gm

Yellow boy - BW 335gm, now 380gm

Purple girl - BW 320gm, now405gm

Sleeping boy - BW 440gm

Oh my dawd, they are just so gorgeous !

As someone who has never been around tiny puppies and only see photos here, I often find that as cute as they are I generally can't tell what breed they are, but in some of these pics they look like little rotties already.

As someone who has never been around tiny puppies and only see photos here, I often find that as cute as they are I generally can't tell what breed they are, but in some of these pics they look like little rotties already.

I really need to take you out to Fox Rescue... they have a 3 week old rescue puppy at the moment... and a bunch of kittens of varying young ages too! Oh - and we need to cross patting a fox of your to do list, yes?

T.

I really need to take you out to Fox Rescue... they have a 3 week old rescue puppy at the moment... and a bunch of kittens of varying young ages too! Oh - and we need to cross patting a fox of your to do list, yes?

T.

OT and I don't know if anyone will remember but some time back I came across fox kits in a drain, I swear they look exactly like puppies crossed with kittens!

I stood there for ages looking them going "what ARE you?!" :laugh:

Edited by Simply Grand