Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

I saw their birth weights. One was 315gms. that's only 15 gms more than Neko's (Italian greyhound) big lump of a boy at birth! :eek:

They look lovely. She's doing a wonderful job.

Exactly Kirislin. And that is why we have to monitor ours so closely for several weeks... the puppies are not very different in size to any breed of puppies but the bitch is 40-48kgs by the time she whelps. Puppies get crushed and suffocated so easily.

I saw their birth weights. One was 315gms. that's only 15 gms more than Neko's (Italian greyhound) big lump of a boy at birth! :eek:

Exactly Kirislin. And that is why we have to monitor ours so closely for several weeks... the puppies are not very different in size to any breed of puppies but the bitch is 40-48kgs by the time she whelps. Puppies get crushed and suffocated so easily.

Neko almost gave birth to a rotti pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Kirislin - paint your boofer boys eye brows orange and send him to Starkehre - no one will ever tell the difference.

They are so shiny and chubby... awesome job being done by you and Seven!

T.

Yeh TD, I've been Mr Sheening them thrive daily :D

Oh hey and mate, please don't think you should explain who your preferred breeder is. I am a huge believer that all owners should research their breeder first and feel comfortable with them. And when you get to that point, the puppy will come. You should stick with allerzeit, she is terrific.

Plus my puppies are all sold and have been for months.

Saw this comment earlier and had a chuckle - thought nothing more of it,

Then my (crazy) mother posts a photo on facebook of her prepping one of her hens for a show tomorrow and she'd been Mr Sheaning her!!! LOL

:)

They are so shiny and chubby... awesome job being done by you and Seven!

T.

Yeh TD, I've been Mr Sheening them thrive daily :D

Oh hey and mate, please don't think you should explain who your preferred breeder is. I am a huge believer that all owners should research their breeder first and feel comfortable with them. And when you get to that point, the puppy will come. You should stick with allerzeit, she is terrific.

Plus my puppies are all sold and have been for months.

Saw this comment earlier and had a chuckle - thought nothing more of it,

Then my (crazy) mother posts a photo on facebook of her prepping one of her hens for a show tomorrow and she'd been Mr Sheaning her!!! LOL

:)

Oh that is so funny, Scottsmum. Mr sheening hens... love it. Clean wax and polish!!

Hey, Seven starred in a segment on the Rottweiler last night on Yappy Hour. Did anyone see it? I started a new thread in general just now including future airing dates/times/channels.

I was so dang proud of her. She has such an amazing temperament and work ethic. Just love her to bits :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9C7_s4tBy6DV3VXU0phalYtMTQ/view?usp=drive_web

Glad you guys are all enjoying the pics. I am very happy to continue updating if you guys aren't sick of seeing them yet :D

Yeah, so gonna happen! LOL!

You know there would be a riot if you stopped posting photos, yes? :D

Gosh, they grow so quick! Just the change in size in the photos of the puppies with Seven, doing so well! :D

Neko almost gave birth to a rotti pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Kirislin - paint your boofer boys eye brows orange and send him to Starkehre - no one will ever tell the difference.

:rofl:

Seven's starring role is awesome!! She is such a gorgeous girl!!

An amazing Mum too!! love.gif

Thank you for visiting today Oonga. Awesome to see you guys. Cannot wait to see the photos David took :)

Meanwhile here are some I took. These are all 5-7 day old photos :)

post-27202-0-30995600-1458468448_thumb.jpg

Seven's starring role is awesome!! She is such a gorgeous girl!!

An amazing Mum too!! love.gif

Thank you for visiting today Oonga. Awesome to see you guys. Cannot wait to see the photos David took :)

Thank you for the invite!! I did contemplate a way to take off with Pink girl when she fell asleep in my arms :love: