Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Update of puppy weights at 8 days old. 4 have more than double their birth weights, and several are very close to doubling theirs.

Pink girl - BW 390gm, now 800gm

Red Boy - BW 450gm, now 835gm

Orange girl - BW 315gm, now 560gm

Green girl - BW 335gm, now 650cm

Aqua boy - BW 380gm, now 740gm

Brown boy - BW 380gm, now 740gm

Gold girl - BW 360gm, now 760gm

Yellow boy - BW 335gm, now 760gm

Purple girl - BW 320gm, now 705gm

Totally off topic but I am wondering why your dog is called Seven. I am interested because my next door neighbour's dog is called Two. Is there something here that I don't know about? :)

Gorgeous pups!!! :)

Great question sars :)... I was going to call my previous puppy Seven or Fame. We ended up calling her Fame, even though the name Seven came from her being the seventh dog my husband and I owned together as a fairly newish couple (only being together for 8 years at the time. So, when I didn't use the name Seven for Fame, I still loved the name so much that I kept in my name kitty for the next puppy.

When I told Seven's breeder I was going to call her Seven, she told me she loved the name and asked me if I minded her using "Seven" as the theme name for the litter. I said she was absolutely welcome to do that, provided I could have the registered name "Seven Deadly Sins" The breeder and I were besties and we laughed about it and said it worked well for both of us.

So Seven is our eighth dog together, but that is fine :)

Oh that's awesome, what a good name story. I love the name Two for a dog that it suits as well!

ETA didn't Seven come up in the Seinfeld episode where they talked about unique human baby names and George liked Soda?

Edited by Simply Grand

Totally off topic but I am wondering why your dog is called Seven. I am interested because my next door neighbour's dog is called Two. Is there something here that I don't know about? :)

Great question sars :)... I was going to call my previous puppy Seven or Fame. We ended up calling her Fame, even though the name Seven came from her being the seventh dog my husband and I owned together as a fairly newish couple (only being together for 8 years at the time. So, when I didn't use the name Seven for Fame, I still loved the name so much that I kept in my name kitty for the next puppy.

When I told Seven's breeder I was going to call her Seven, she told me she loved the name and asked me if I minded her using "Seven" as the theme name for the litter. I said she was absolutely welcome to do that, provided I could have the registered name "Seven Deadly Sins" The breeder and I were besties and we laughed about it and said it worked well for both of us.

What a wonderful story! Thank you. What are you going to call the pups in this litter? :) Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Laziness, Wrath, Envy, Pride plus two more. :)

red boy looks like he will be a beast :laugh:

Indeed :eek:

He is humongous for sure. Awesome temperament. He ploughs through his siblings on the boob and just flips them off, one at a time. All the attitude one can imagine :D

He is precisely his dad, to a tee. Confident with everything, super affectionate and nothing at all bothers him. His dad was exactly the same at this age.

What a wonderful story! Thank you. What are you going to call the pups in this litter? :) Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Laziness, Wrath, Envy, Pride plus two more. :)

Sorry, can't say yet sars. It is a secret :D but I will definitely let everyone know when I let the cat out of the bag :)