Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Oh my! I played the first video on page 15 and poor Neko was very anxious about the squeaking puppies, and even little Secret recognised puppies and started looking for her siblings. I had to stop the video, it was cruel to make her listen.

They look very vigorous. I'm barracking for green in a race.

Oh my! I played the first video on page 15 and poor Neko was very anxious about the squeaking puppies, and even little Secret recognised puppies and started looking for her siblings. I had to stop the video, it was cruel to make her listen.

They look very vigorous. I'm barracking for green in a race.

I'd be backing green too Kirislin, she has so much spunk and attitude, speed and tenacity, she'd be bound to win every race :thumbsup:

Yes, all that squealing of the babies in their feeding frenzy is about as much as any dog can bare. :eek:

They are just absolutely darling Starkehre!! You should be so super proud of them; Seven is an awesome mum!!! :love:

Thank you RiverStar-Aura.

Seven and I are both super proud of our brood and I am especially proud of Seven. She is an incredible teacher to her puppies. It is incredible to watch. She makes all the right calls...doesn't enable them with too much help, but doesn't leave them too lost either. I try my hardest to let things work themselves out knowing full well that the puppies are so much better for it.

Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) - conducted with each puppy everyday from 3 - 16 days old

Is that beautiful girl your daughter?

No, I don't have any children. That is Ebony. she is gorgeous isn't she and also an incredible girl. she is one of my puppy people. Not long in the dog world, but trains her current whippet daily and is now instructing at her club. We've become quite close friends over the past almost 12 months, she's even been away showing with me. I have enjoyed including her in much of the whole breeding/puppy process and she appreciates it very much.

Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) - conducted with each puppy everyday from 3 - 16 days old

No, I don't have any children. That is Ebony. she is gorgeous isn't she and also an incredible girl. she is one of my puppy people. Not long in the dog world, but trains her current whippet daily and is now instructing at her club. We've become quite close friends over the past almost 12 months, she's even been away showing with me. I have enjoyed including her in much of the whole breeding/puppy process and she appreciates it very much.

That's FANTASTIC!! There need to be more awesome dog people like you in the world! :thumbsup:

Anyone who encourages others who show interest in the dog world is amazing in my book!!

That's FANTASTIC!! There need to be more awesome dog people like you in the world! :thumbsup:

Anyone who encourages others who show interest in the dog world is amazing in my book!!

Thanks mate. I have also encourage Eb to register her dog with ANKC, become a DV member herself, and now she has already gained a rally title in this short time, winning all 3 classes I think.

She is now training in agility, flyball and obedience.

she's been along to one of my herding trials as well. She is a real sponge for information and picks things up quickly. She is currently training her dog for it's ET this year, after learning about it through following me doing mine with Seven last year.

I am really looking forward to seeing how she goes with our puppy :) I am very proud of Eb, she is awesome :)

This morning, Seven and each puppy are having our bowen therapist come to work on them. Make sure everything is exactly how it should be and they are feeling great. They will have at least one more bowen session before they go to their forever homes.

Another startle/recover response with socialization to the vacuum cleaner included

This one is the second time they had a meat slurry

We started powering up the clicker with them all yesterday, loads of fun. I'll do another clicker charging session once puppy people leave later today

Puppies are 4.5 weeks old and are on 2 solid feeds per day plus the food from their clicker training sessions. They are pretty reliable using their toilet when indoors at night and hang on for their first poo outside in the morning.

They are doing so well, loving all their personalities.

Owing to different unfortunate circumstances two families are no longer with us, so we have 2 available puppies... back to rescreening again, frustrating but all part and parcel of it.

Another week and I will reveal my litter them name :)