Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Thanks Taliecat and AL. :thanks:

We are currently speaking with a lovely guy and his family. Early days, but we'll see. He is local and is offering a pet/working home so this would be ideal.

G'day there,

Our family is looking for a best friend for Pepper, a purebred nearly 4yr old female.

Initially we were looking at pups but also young dogs would be good > then I came across this forum only today and find I am too late! :( waaaaaaahhhhhhh

If the new home falls through or is not suitable we would love to talk to you. With 5 young boys > 1 dog is not enough! :D

Hi Pepperotti, you are very welcome to make contact via our website. We are taking all inquiries and have several that we are screening at the moment. The more inquiries we get, the more chances of the best home being among them :)

Thank you! I've sent an enquiry through your website!

If not us then we hope you find a suitable home for such a terrific boy! If only I'd joined the forum a little earlier /sigh

Thanks Pepperotti. I'll try and respond to your email today. I am pretty crook at the moment.

No problem at all, no rush on response since it sounds like you already have a home for Legend so please rest up and get well! Hope your babies give you lotsa hugs ;)

Cheers

Jarrad (Pepperotti)

Thanks Jarrad. We definitely have not found a home yet. We are talking to a few prospective homes. I won't make a decision until I have spoken with every inquiry. it is not first in, best dressed. It is most suitable in, best dressed :)

Ok terrific, More than happy to answer any Qs you might have regarding our suitably and/or experience etc.

BTW Have loved going through your videos! I notice you have subscribed to one of my channels (be Droned is my business Channel) perhaps if we are chosen as the lucky new owners for Legend I could bring the UAV/Drone with me if you wanted some special aerial photography of your property. ;) totally up to you of course

Thanks Taliecat and AL. :thanks:

We are currently speaking with a lovely guy and his family. Early days, but we'll see. He is local and is offering a pet/working home so this would be ideal.

G'day there,

Our family is looking for a best friend for Pepper, a purebred nearly 4yr old female.

Initially we were looking at pups but also young dogs would be good > then I came across this forum only today and find I am too late! :( waaaaaaahhhhhhh

If the new home falls through or is not suitable we would love to talk to you. With 5 young boys > 1 dog is not enough! :D

Hi Pepperotti, you are very welcome to make contact via our website. We are taking all inquiries and have several that we are screening at the moment. The more inquiries we get, the more chances of the best home being among them :)

Thank you! I've sent an enquiry through your website!

If not us then we hope you find a suitable home for such a terrific boy! If only I'd joined the forum a little earlier /sigh

Thanks Pepperotti. I'll try and respond to your email today. I am pretty crook at the moment.

No problem at all, no rush on response since it sounds like you already have a home for Legend so please rest up and get well! Hope your babies give you lotsa hugs ;)

Cheers

Jarrad (Pepperotti)

Thanks Jarrad. We definitely have not found a home yet. We are talking to a few prospective homes. I won't make a decision until I have spoken with every inquiry. it is not first in, best dressed. It is most suitable in, best dressed :)

Ok terrific, More than happy to answer any Qs you might have regarding our suitably and/or experience etc.

BTW Have loved going through your videos! I notice you have subscribed to one of my channels (be Droned is my business Channel) perhaps if we are chosen as the lucky new owners for Legend I could bring the UAV/Drone with me if you wanted some special aerial photography of your property. ;) totally up to you of course

I'm so sorry Pepperotti, I just realised that your email was filed when I was crook and I somehow missed it and didn't respond. I have just done so now. So glad you popped back in here.

Isn't that a coincidence you own Be Droned... small world and nice work :) That has just given me all sorts of awesome ideas about shooting herding with a drone :) But my property is only a small house block so not worth even firing up the drone to fly over it, but thanks so much for the offer :)

:)

• 3 months later...

She's beautiful and looks in great condition!  Im loving the Puppy Culture Discussion Group facebook page.

I probably won't ever be a breeder but I really enjoy seeing the effort everyone goes to with their puppies.

It does kind of ruin you for wanting a puppy from any other breeder though! :laugh:

• Like 2

I have tried to attach a video I have of Seven, Dance and I at the beach a couple of weeks ago. Seven went for a huge swim with 3 dolphins and then 2 of the dolphins came right in to spend time with us in the shallows. It was the most mind blowing experience. The video is too big to attach here. I wonder if I can post a link?

gorgeous Pers, :) thanks for sharing.

Yes, Legend is still with us and given we sadly lost Jag 2 weeks ago, Mark insists Legend is staying. We both adore Legend and he is doing incredibly well herding. He is such a brilliant dog, I don't think either of us could bear to part with him now :)

A couple more beach pics of the second time at the beach with Bonn and Legend.

17092482_1607027782658108_2024120695_n.jpg

17093924_1607028872657999_1007989517_n.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks PK.

So with the dolphins, I was at the beach with the girls, they were doing what we always do, swim out to the toy I threw, fetching and bringing it back to me, rinse and repeat. both girls were getting over injuries, so t was only meant to be a short swim.

I spotted the dolphins out further as they were going out to get the toy. so did Seven. They started swimming in towards her and she decided to go and check them out. they swam adjacent to the shore for a fair way... Seven ignoring my calls of course.

The dolphins were having such a great time diving and jumping. Eventually Seven got tired and came out of the water and wandered back over to me as she had swum a fair way along from us.

I figured the dolphins were gone by then, but as I popped the girls back on lead and entered the water for them to stand for a while, the dolphins came back again, right in close to us this time.

A lady videod for me. And the young boy and his mother I do not know were in the water also. The dolphins wanted my dogs to go and play with them again. I wish I could have let them off again but I didn't want them to aggravate their injuries.

It was such a special moment for us.  :)

Shame the first section of the video is missing where Seven was swimming with the dolphins for about 5 minutes, but the lady videoing had to split it cause it was too big.

• Like 2