Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

4 minutes ago, persephone said:

Dolphins - brilliant :) what a special time .

We were so lucky Perse. Did you see the video I posted? Just wondering if I should post it in a new post so everyone can see it?

On 3/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, Starkehre said:

Yes, Legend is still with us and given we sadly lost Jag 2 weeks ago, Mark insists Legend is staying. We both adore Legend and he is doing incredibly well herding. He is such a brilliant dog, I don't think either of us could bear to part with him now :)

Sometimes things are meant to be, and certain dogs become family at the right time for the right reasons. Mark and Legend know this. They are meant to be. :heart:

• Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, grumpette said:

Sometimes things are meant to be, and certain dogs become family at the right time for the right reasons. Mark and Legend know this. They are meant to be. :heart:

You are so right grumpette.

When Jag was diagnosed we were sitting quietly travelling in the car. Lost in our own thoughts, trying to come to terms with it all. Then I said to Mark, I know this might not seem like an appropriate thing to bring up right now, but are you thinking what I am thinking? He said Legend can stay now right? I gave him that knowing agreeing look and we went back to silence.

• Like 4