Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

They look so soulful. Are they soulful? Or do your photographs mostly captured that side?

PK, good question. I love it

Uhm... well I didn't take all these photos and none of them were taken by photographers, so the quality of the shots is crappy LOL.

I think the puppies are soulful, but then I think all owners would find soul in their dogs if they developed that sort of relationship.

I know I have incredibly soulful relationships with all my dogs. We connect on a special level and that is very important to me :)

I love their serious little faces, even when being excited. I hope one day you can get them all together again for a line up photo so we can see how they've all grown ????❤️

I would dearly love to do a full line up photo TTD. Getting owners together is very challenging :)

I am seeing two of the puppies on sunday to do a health/growth check. so I'll take some photos then :)

That serious face look is the look we are deliberately trying to get...it's a "show" thing. Not so much serious but closed mouth and certain angle :D

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Just thought I'd give you a quick update on the puppies :D

They are 7 months old and all doing very well.

Legend and Dance passed their Instinct Certificate Tests and 2 Herding Tests to both gain their HT titles a couple of weeks ago.

Here are some recent photos of the puppies...

Legend

post-27202-0-22142900-1477190235_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-01458200-1477191556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starkehre

Guest crazydoglady99

Ooooohhh thanks for the update!!! They are all looking FANTASTIC!!

But I think you forgot Mumma Seven.. cough cough

...and on cattle.

Seven took out 2 Started A course passes on cattle making the first Rotti in Australia to have any herding qualies on cattle. This girl just keeps showing all her heart and talent :)

post-27202-0-75701500-1477193020_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-26383000-1477193036_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starkehre