Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Guest crazydoglady99

Seven's a superstar!! And she's gotten her post baby figure back very quickly!!!

What a credit to you, congratulations!

Nawww, thanks guys. :D

Seven actually looked significantly better a few months ago, but is currently having a phantom and is quite the frump LOL, milk and all, boobies slapping as she trots.

We have a show next weekend, her first in over a year and she is due to have her phantom puppies in a few days :(

Just gorgeous. Little Story has the sweetest face, I think. “Will you still love me tomorrow?”

Yes, she is beautiful isn't she DDD. She's already done 6 specialty shows, winning 4 class in show and coming 2nd in the other two. Very proud of her.

Just gorgeous. Little Story has the sweetest face, I think. “Will you still love me tomorrow?”

Yes, she is beautiful isn't she DDD. She's already done 6 specialty shows, winning 4 class in show and coming 2nd in the other two. Very proud of her.

Oh isn't that great!! Congratulations!

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling

Oh poor Seven :-(

Geez AL, IKR, she's getting worse by the day. She is just resting up getting ready to puppies. I may have to scratch her if she is this bad or worse by Sat. She is looking so frumpy and she will be lazy.

She is happy enough, just determined to have puppies. :eek:

Guest crazydoglady99

Awww bless her. She's a good mummy.

How frustrating for you!

I am clearly not equipped to manage an entire female dog. That would drive me crazy.

Awww bless her. She's a good mummy.

How frustrating for you!

I am clearly not equipped to manage an entire female dog. That would drive me crazy.

It is frustrating AL. I guess I am just used to it, having owned entire bitches for many years. But definitely in that regarding the males are way easier.

I'm in love with your dogs, my dream ❤️

Nawww, thank you SaffyGirl.

Here are a couple of photos I took of legend just now. Me thinks he is getting a tad too big to be a lap dog, but he crawls up until he is in OH's lap. He loves a snuggle and we don't mind :D

post-27202-0-18999700-1477474590_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-13747800-1477474648_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-52984400-1477474676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starkehre

He is a very funny boy AL, he is a real dude. That typical male care free sort of almost holier than thou, confident sort of attitude towards life. :laugh: He just wanders over to OH and puts one leg up and proceeds one leg at a time until he has crawled all the way up.

Only recently he has managed to be tall enough to get the first back leg up on his own. Prior, it would be waving around, grappling for purchase on something :rofl:

Of course if he was naughty or difficult we wouldn't let him do it, but he is very cute about it, just likes his evening cuddle. He is such a well behaved boy, we just can't resist. Must be getting soft in our old age :D

He has a very smooch face LOL

Saffy Girl, they steal hearts very easily don't they?!

roova, he is a bit of a spunk thanks.

Sometimes, being a breeder really sux.

We are looking to rehome our beautiful and very sweet lad, Legend. Much to our huge sadness and disappointment Legend's bite has moved and is too tight to go on with. We'd dearly love to keep him but after several weeks of serious consideration, we know it is not sensible to hoard dogs. It would mean the end of us breeding such lovely examples of the breed.

So many of you terrific DOLers have followed our litter here and been so supportive, so I thought I might as well let you all know, in case somebody here knows of someone looking for an amazingly wonderful dog. We are not in hurry to move him on and will be waiting until the very best home comes along. This is a dreadfully difficult time for us, we've never rehomed a dog before and our hearts are breaking. :cry:

Legend is such an easy going boy, he will adjust easily. He loves everyone.

http://www.starkehrerottweilers.com/puppy-available.asp

He is also listed in both older dogs and puppies for sale here on DOL

Photos taken on the weekend where Legend took out Minor Puppy Dog.

post-27202-0-72960800-1477998705_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-96334700-1477998735_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-08930000-1477998771_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-36718000-1477998794_thumb.jpg