Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Guest crazydoglady99

Big hugs to you both Starkehre, heartbreaking :(

I hope you find the very best home for beautiful legend. He is STUNNING - just like his mummy.

Big hugs Starkehre.

He will find an amazing home, as we all know he's such an amazing and solid dog. I fell in love with Rottweilers from posts like yours on DOL and I'm sure others have too.

I wish I could take him myself, but alas dozer is terrible with other dogs.

Thanks Taliecat and AL. :thanks:

We are currently speaking with a lovely guy and his family. Early days, but we'll see. He is local and is offering a pet/working home so this would be ideal.

G'day there,

Our family is looking for a best friend for Pepper, a purebred nearly 4yr old female.

Initially we were looking at pups but also young dogs would be good > then I came across this forum only today and find I am too late! :( waaaaaaahhhhhhh

If the new home falls through or is not suitable we would love to talk to you. With 5 young boys > 1 dog is not enough! :D

We are currently speaking with a lovely guy and his family. Early days, but we'll see. He is local and is offering a pet/working home so this would be ideal.

G'day there,

Our family is looking for a best friend for Pepper, a purebred nearly 4yr old female.

Initially we were looking at pups but also young dogs would be good > then I came across this forum only today and find I am too late! :( waaaaaaahhhhhhh

If the new home falls through or is not suitable we would love to talk to you. With 5 young boys > 1 dog is not enough! :D

Hi Pepperotti, you are very welcome to make contact via our website. We are taking all inquiries and have several that we are screening at the moment. The more inquiries we get, the more chances of the best home being among them :)

I wish I was in a position to offer him a home, unfortunately I'm 2-3 years away from being able to get another dog, he is gorgeous and I'm sure with all the amazing work you have done he will find a perfect home

Edited by SaffyGirl

I just said to hubby if we were ever to get a rottie, I'd love one of yours...and then I saw the post about your boy.

He's absolutely stunning and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding the right home.

Is there no chance to just get him desexed and keep him?

G'day there,

Hi Pepperotti, you are very welcome to make contact via our website. We are taking all inquiries and have several that we are screening at the moment. The more inquiries we get, the more chances of the best home being among them :)

Thank you! I've sent an enquiry through your website!

If not us then we hope you find a suitable home for such a terrific boy! If only I'd joined the forum a little earlier /sigh

G'day there,

If not us then we hope you find a suitable home for such a terrific boy! If only I'd joined the forum a little earlier /sigh

Thanks Pepperotti. I'll try and respond to your email today. I am pretty crook at the moment.

G'day there,

Thanks Pepperotti. I'll try and respond to your email today. I am pretty crook at the moment.

No problem at all, no rush on response since it sounds like you already have a home for Legend so please rest up and get well! Hope your babies give you lotsa hugs ;)

Cheers

Jarrad (Pepperotti)

G'day there,

No problem at all, no rush on response since it sounds like you already have a home for Legend so please rest up and get well! Hope your babies give you lotsa hugs ;)

Cheers

Jarrad (Pepperotti)

Thanks Jarrad. We definitely have not found a home yet. We are talking to a few prospective homes. I won't make a decision until I have spoken with every inquiry. it is not first in, best dressed. It is most suitable in, best dressed :)

Loved hanging with Legend last Sunday!! He will make a brilliant family member to some lucky person!!

He loved hanging with you too blossom :) Thanks for minding him a few times while we were madly packing up in the crazy wind LOL.

For Story fans, here are a couple of recent photos taken of her from the weekend where she took out Puppy In Specialty Show in mostly older company

post-27202-0-67547000-1478346635_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-12454200-1478346666_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-57333100-1478346704_thumb.jpg