Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

All doggies and doggie owners should be so lucky to have breeders who put in the work and study and knowledge that you do, Starkehre.

Thank you so much DDD :) Very nice of you to say.

It is going to be difficult saying goodbye to these babies when I put so much one on one work into them all :cry:

Another dose of awesome, thank you Starkehre. Seven looks so happy and proud in those pics and Stella is a beautiful girl too. :love:

Thank you LabTested. That Rotti is Huck though, not Seven :)

Whoops, sorry Starkehre, I hadn't read all the posts, was just delighting in the pics. Huck seems to be having fun with those youngens. :)

Another dose of awesome, thank you Starkehre. Seven looks so happy and proud in those pics and Stella is a beautiful girl too. :love:

Thank you LabTested. That Rotti is Huck though, not Seven :)

Whoops, sorry Starkehre, I hadn't read all the posts, was just delighting in the pics. Huck seems to be having fun with those youngens. :)

Hey, no probs at all LabTested :) all good... after all they all look the same right LOL.

My westie puppy was 2.5 kg when he came home around 10 weeks old. I had to block the drain hole in the bathroom floor as I was worried he'd get the cover off and fall in. He was rather obsessed with it. He could fit through 10x10cm mesh I had on the bottom of the fence so I had to cover it with shadecloth to keep him in and safe. His first winter rug was two face washers sewn together (it was late and he was cold :) ) He looked like a little Yoda LOL

Edited by karen15

My westie puppy was 2.5 kg when he came home around 10 weeks old. I had to block the drain hole in the bathroom floor as I was worried he'd get the cover off and fall in. He was rather obsessed with it. He could fit through 10x10cm mesh I had on the bottom of the fence so I had to cover it with shadecloth to keep him in and safe. His first winter rug was two face washers sewn together (it was late and he was cold :) ) He looked like a little Yoda LOL

OMGosh Karen, I can just see it. That would have been freaky scary and freaking funny all at once. So cute though :)

Why didn't I get photos and videos today???? Oh yeh, that's right, it is near impossible to mow and photograph at the same time :rofl:

So the puppies had their first intro to the big noisy grass eater this morning.

Perhaps it was the fact that they had already heard the same noise but from the neighbours mowers over the past few weeks or maybe it was the enrichment seeking training I have been putting into them thanks to Puppy Culture. Of course it also helps considerably to have great genetics to start with :)

The puppies were great. All ventured out of their open pen into the main part of the yard where the mower was casually chomping away...screaming at the grass as it went.

Green girl even decided to help hose off the blades afterwards :thumbsup:

Hey, no probs at all LabTested :) all good... after all they all look the same right LOL.

I often wonder about that regarding people who have Rotties, Dobermanns and German Shepherds for example. I remember a long time ago, I had 8 Maltese in my home: two mine, two belonging to a neighbour and four belonging to a friend. Someone asked me how I could tell them apart and I was quite surprised because, to me, they were all so very different and markedly so.

I often wonder about that regarding people who have Rotties, Dobermanns and German Shepherds for example. I remember a long time ago, I had 8 Maltese in my home: two mine, two belonging to a neighbour and four belonging to a friend. Someone asked me how I could tell them apart and I was quite surprised because, to me, they were all so very different and markedly so.

Ah yes, we aussies all the look the same too :)

All Rottis are like chalk and cheese to me as it is with all enthusiasts of different breeds who have the same coloring.

I think people who have an eye for a dog (particularly those studying conformation) can also see differences in breeds that are not their own.

If I took the collars off my puppies and couldn't see genitalia, I could still tell them all apart just by looking at their faces, and it is a line bred very even litter. Just something we get used to I guess :)