Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

I almost want to cry reading this thread, i didn't realise so much can be done before they go home, and what a big difference it makes.

It makes me sad for my girl knowing she didn't get this start ,and makes me want a black and tan down the track even more!

I think this thread should be pinned as to how it should be done. :thumbsup:

I almost want to cry reading this thread, i didn't realise so much can be done before they go home, and what a big difference it makes.

It makes me sad for my girl knowing she didn't get this start ,and makes me want a black and tan down the track even more!

I think this thread should be pinned as to how it should be done. :thumbsup:

The way I feel too.

Naww, thanks guys. I think most puppies from good breeders do quite OK :)

today the puppies had their last bowen session at our house. Here is a video of them wrestling Chris afterwards :)

today the puppies had their last bowen session at our house. Here is a video of them wrestling Chris afterwards :)

Sooooooooooo envious of Chris. Was that Mumma Seven prowling around checking that all was well?

The two who were giving each other kisses :heart::heart:

So cute hey :laugh:

They've got this!!! Better photos this time.

Last two meals from the weanafeeder we didn't have one single bowl hop or walk away. So proud of my munchkins :D

post-27202-0-63814900-1462632081_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-79830800-1462632099_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starkehre

Sooooooooooo envious of Chris. Was that Mumma Seven prowling around checking that all was well?

Chris does enjoy coming to treat the puppies :)

No, that is Huck, Chris' boy. he is a 9 year old son of my girl who passed in November, Dyzney.

You should be proud of them Starkehre, they are awesome :D

I sure am SG. They are so amazing, really happy with how they are maturing and grasping life so far.

2 puppies left last night, 7 still here, with 5 going over the next week or so :cry:

I sure am SG. They are so amazing, really happy with how they are maturing and grasping life so far.

2 puppies left last night, 7 still here, with 5 going over the next week or so :cry:

OMG!! You will be wandering around feeling lost. :cry: :cry:

On the other hand, you know what an awesome time you have had with them and the love you have put into their introduction to the world and, hopefully, take enormous pride in that.

OMG!! You will be wandering around feeling lost. :cry: :cry:

On the other hand, you know what an awesome time you have had with them and the love you have put into their introduction to the world and, hopefully, take enormous pride in that.

You are absolutely right DDD. And seeing I am running on two, I doubt I will get a chance to be lost LOL.

I am proud. Honestly I wanted to do even more with them, but sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day.

I was so amazed at how responsive they were with Chris yesterday. They will work for anyone.

Oh my gawwwwwd!!!!! Look what happens when I disappear from DOL for months :hitself:

Starkehre, your new puppy family is just divine. I remember meeting Seven when she was a little (well, little in Rotty world) pup. You were rightly chuffed with her and were excited about her being a mum one day. And what an absolutely amazing start to life you have given to her beautiful pupsl. You truly are an amazing person who is so obviously passionate about your beautiful dogs and your responsibility as a breeder.

If you need any strangers popping in...I would be more than happy to help out...if I haven't missed the boat already.

I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful holiday coming up soon!

It has been so long since I have been here that I didn't know about Dyzney. I am so sorry. She was a DOL favourite and I know how much she meant to you :hug:

They all look so gorgeous. :love: It will be hard letting them go. May they all have long happy and healthy lives. You and Seven have given them a great start Starkehre. :thumbsup: :)

Oh my gawwwwwd!!!!! Look what happens when I disappear from DOL for months :hitself:

Starkehre, your new puppy family is just divine. I remember meeting Seven when she was a little (well, little in Rotty world) pup. You were rightly chuffed with her and were excited about her being a mum one day. And what an absolutely amazing start to life you have given to her beautiful pupsl. You truly are an amazing person who is so obviously passionate about your beautiful dogs and your responsibility as a breeder.

If you need any strangers popping in...I would be more than happy to help out...if I haven't missed the boat already.

I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful holiday coming up soon!

It has been so long since I have been here that I didn't know about Dyzney. I am so sorry. She was a DOL favourite and I know how much she meant to you :hug:

Hi Tintin Jac. :) Long time no chat.

Gosh that was such a long time ago wasn't it. And thank you, yes you do know what Dyz meant to me. It has been a very difficult time. These babies have been a welcome distraction for sure.

Please feel very welcome to contact me for a visit and puppy cuddle, it would be terrific to see you :)

How are the dogs going? .. and two legged family members also of course :D

The third puppy left today, there were tears :( But apparently she slept all the way home in the car and has settled in really well already.