Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Guest crazydoglady99

Gosh they are beautiful though!

I've always loved rotti's. When my kids are older (youngest is newborn) I will definitely be getting me one! (Or 2..)

Steve! LOL. Up there with Scott. :heart: it

And Malcolm. :D

I love the picture of Lola manding. Which puppy was it who manded to the speaker? That cracked me up.

Scott and Malcolm :rofl:

I once knew a Colin and an Alan.

Here is Lola and Ally again.

Oh the pup manding to the speaker was yellow boy who is Packer.

Just now we introduced the remaining 3 puppies to the treadmill. OMG I nearly wet my pants. shame we didn't have a third person to video as we needed all hands on deck.

Set on the slowest speed, Legend was first to climb on. He reached for the treat, leant his chest on and just let the rest of his chubby body follow, ending up in frog dog position. He travelled all the way to the end like that, no attempt to stand u. OH eased him off at the other end, by which time he had finished his treat. So, he trots around to me at the front again... rinse and repeat. He thought this was a tremendous game, but ironically the only workout was him trotting to the front of the treadmill on the ground bahaha.

It wasn't until the 4th time that he finally stood up on the treadmill. he turned around once part way along and walked right to the front and started walking as if he had been using it all his 9 weeks of life. all 3 of them got on and had a little walk up and down. Not one sign of apprehension. They all thought it was great fun :thumbsup:

will try and get a video of it this week.

post-27202-0-83700400-1463292918_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazydoglady99

Bumpetty bump..

Coooooeeeeeeeee..

I miss this thread :(

How are you Starkehre?

Hi animallover99. sorry it has taken me so long to get back. Having two puppies and a business to catch up is extremely challenging :D

DDD I attempted to get the video of Legend doing the frog dog on the treadmill last night. Unfortunately (fortunately LOL) he has grown and strengthened and decided he could stand up whilst the belt was moving, so he is too clever for my funny video attempt.

Anyway, here is what we got. You get the idea before he stands up and turns around.

This morning's trip out - some of these are a bit repetitive, sorry :D

Seven

Legend's first go on sheep from a couple of weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZAPJ9kN8ss

Dance watching birds, a few weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDge7UxL1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbObVqWXXJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBX5CPHrnE

post-27202-0-58364700-1464773774_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-57438800-1464773785_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-95004600-1464773811_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-76023000-1464773832_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-05149600-1464773851_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-67927800-1464773883_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starkehre

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh thank you!!

Beautiful area you live in :)

Seven is still my favourite- she is soo beautiful :)

Wonderful to see, Starkehre. You must feel so proud ... totally deservedly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nawww, thanks DDD. I am super proud and so appreciative. If it wasn't for my wonderful mentor I never would have had the opportunity to own Seven or the chance to use her wonderful stud dog to sire this litter.

Oh thank you!!

Beautiful area you live in :)

Seven is still my favourite- she is soo beautiful :)

It is lovely down here on the peninsula, where we have two different bays both within minutes from us and lots of park and bushland. Very spoilt.

Thank you, she is a pretty special girl. I just adore her so much.

• 2 weeks later...