Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Puppies are here and well and gorgeous but I bet Starkehre is exhausted and I am sure she will come in with a full report after a good rest. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update silentchild... will wait patiently for the puppy photo spamming to come... *grin*

T.

Well I have been given the green light to update on behalf of Starkehre as she is too tired/busy with her hands full at the moment. :laugh: Here is the first puppy pic. Gorgeous litter of 5 girls and 4 boys. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2dshdsw.jpg

:cheer: Congrats, 9 puppies, whohooo.

Hi all. Oh man, what a night. Seven started whelping at 10pm last night and finished at 6.30 this morning.

As SC mentioned (thanks SC for keeping everyone updated :thanks: ) Seven has 5 girls and 4 boys. Sadly there was a beautiful big soldier boy who was born last and sleeping and was obviously too beautiful for this world. :cry::angel:

However we are blessed to have 9 very healthy thriving babies and a wonderful, clever, awesome bitch who has taken to motherhood like it was always meant to be "her thang"

Here are a couple more photos. More to come when I get some more sleep... I've only had 3 hours in the last 55 hours or so.

We are so thrilled with these babies, they are absolutely stunning :dancingelephant:

post-27202-0-55101500-1457932070_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-11500900-1457932088_thumb.jpg

Nawww great to get an update!! ????

9 I guessed right got the genders off slightly.

Gorgeous! Looking forward to more photos!

Congratulations on the foundation litter guys! Very exciting for you :)