Which Name?

Kirislin

Inky or Secret  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which name do you prefer?

• Inky
    • Secret

I dont know, but the way it's going I might be keeping a puppy from Nekos litter. Not saying it's definite, but if I do I can call her what I want. There's only a choice of 2 names. I had originally started calling her Secret and she learnt to come to it within 3 treats handed to her, then Marcus said he wants to call her Inky, so I stopped calling her Secret and trained her to come to Inky. She's excellent, once again learnt it quickly and comes when called by that name. I've sort of gotten used to it myself, I think it is a cute name for her, except that it rhymes with Stinky. So the big question, what should I call her, Inky, or Secret?

I dont know, but the way it's going I might be keeping a puppy from Nekos litter. Not saying it's definite, but if I do I can call her what I want. There's only a choice of 2 names. I had originally started calling her Secret and she learnt to come to it within 3 treats handed to her, then Marcus said he wants to call her Inky, so I stopped calling her Secret and trained her to come to Inky. She's excellent, once again learnt it quickly and comes when called by that name. I've sort of gotten used to it myself, I think it is a cute name for her, except that it rhymes with Stinky. So the big question, what should I call her, Inky, or Secret?

"Inky, Pinky Pen and Inky" we used to chant................can you turn the Pen into Penny........................don't fancy either of your suggestions, definitely not Stinky, although...............some days............... LOL

I'm not a fan of pet names that end in a 'y' sound so I'd definitely go with Secret if that's the only two options I had.

ETA....or I'd use just Ink.

Edited by blinkblink