A Good News Story!

Guest crazydoglady99

That is really exciting! Also kudos to her on her weight loss, well done!

The 2016 Canberra Yellow Pages and White Pages will also feature inside for the first time a guide to help re-home dogs in need.

I wonder what this reads as like, information for rescuers, fosters or buyers? Either way I would think it is good to give guides and reminders to help either of the rescue side.

I love that grey dog's smile, gotta love a staffie smile :)

That's not a good news story. It's just a rescue/rescuers self promoting.

Unless you're working under a rock, everything is self promotion, and in this case it's a Pet Rescue initiative and happening all over the place with all different rescues on the cover.

Well done Bev! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The 2016 Canberra Yellow Pages and White Pages will also feature inside for the first time a guide to help re-home dogs in need.

This will be interesting considering the direction Pet Rescue has been going in ......

Unless you're working under a rock, everything is self promotion, and in this case it's a Pet Rescue initiative and happening all over the place with all different rescues on the cover.

Interesting comment. Some people are into self demotion every time they open their mouths or walk down the street. There is an invisible line to be drawn between healthy ego and bragging and imo the article in the OP is about promoting this. https://www.facebook.com/bevspetservices/

Are you saying that all the phone books will feature a rescue organization?

Interesting comment. Some people are into self demotion every time they open their mouths or walk down the street. There is an invisible line to be drawn between healthy ego and bragging and imo the article in the OP is about promoting this. https://www.facebook.com/bevspetservices/

Are you saying that all the phone books will feature a rescue organization?

I have the answer to my second question http://www.standard.net.au/story/3829376/cover-star-for-a-cause/

Well done Bev! Great initiative by PetRescue to get involved with the yellow pages, and it's awesome to see individual rescuers and dogs featured on the front cover - way to bring the thought of rescuing to the forefront of people's minds!

Amazing weight loss, too.

This made me smile :)

How much of a publicity coup is this given most Yellowpages end up binned.

When ours came in the mail (months ago?) my husband and I each considered keeping it just because there was a dog on the cover. Because dogs.

We threw it in the recycling about two seconds later.