Our New Puppy!

Just wanted to introduce all of DOL to our newest family member.

This is Autumn, and she is a tri-colour Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen pup. Her pedigree name is Laserre Tarte Tatin.

We've been dog-less for over a year before she joined our family, as it just wasn't the right time, and then we had to wait on the breeder's list for a while.

We are a little rusty on having a puppy around, as we haven't had a puppy since 2002! :eek:

Autumn has her own Instagram account now too in case anyone interested, username: autumn_gbgv

post-3077-0-03740300-1460766185_thumb.jpg

post-3077-0-34508400-1460766330_thumb.jpg

I was lucky enough to spend an entire day at the Sydney Royal with 2 GBGV and their awesome owner. It amused me because I spent most of the day talking about his dogs to the public than my own -- I had to Google their name many times because I kept forgetting and the public kept asking me about them. Stunning dogs!!

Autumn is just absolutely gorgeous and waaaaaay to cute!! I agree with ignoring Pers and post a bucketload more photos please!!! :D

Thanks for all your kind words!

I was lucky enough to spend an entire day at the Sydney Royal with 2 GBGV and their awesome owner. It amused me because I spent most of the day talking about his dogs to the public than my own -- I had to Google their name many times because I kept forgetting and the public kept asking me about them. Stunning dogs!!

Autumn is just absolutely gorgeous and waaaaaay to cute!! I agree with ignoring Pers and post a bucketload more photos please!!! :D

Was it this years RES? If it was Q & Maddie with owner Andrew, they are Autumn's Dad & Aunty! :thumbsup: