Our New Puppy!

• 4 weeks later...

So.....here's another reason I need to make sure I come in here more often! Just saw a photo of Autumn on FB and came here hoping for more. She is absolutely gorgeous! Updates and more photos due I think :provoke:

Wow. What a beautiful girl and such a lovely name. She is one lucky girl. Having a puppy is so much work and it's crazy how much we forget and often it's a decade or a decade and half in between puppies. Enjoy your puppy, they grow up fast. Such a precious girl, huge congratulations on the newest member of your family.

• 5 months later...

So.....here's another reason I need to make sure I come in here more often! Just saw a photo of Autumn on FB and came here hoping for more. She is absolutely gorgeous! Updates and more photos due I think :provoke:

Ooops! Soz Tintin Jac! I forgot to come back also! :D

You can follow Autumn quietly on Insta - as you can see, she is a long-legged kid: https://www.instagram.com/autumn_gbgv/

This is the last pic I posted of her on there, taken last week at the park:

1476688510[/url]' post='6851037']
1462947894[/url]' post='6812533']

Ooops! Soz Tintin Jac! I forgot to come back also! :D

You can follow Autumn quietly on Insta - as you can see, she is a long-legged kid: https://www.instagram.com/autumn_gbgv/

This is the last pic I posted of her on there, taken last week at the park: https://www.instagra.../p/BLSYRsNBDsd/

She has such long legs! I I thought they had little teeny legs?

She is so cute!

She is so cute!

Yep - they have smaller legs when they are to breed standard. I have found she is not the only Grandie in the world with long legs though - they seem to be common in the breed - often long legged pups in the litter, and some with ultra-short legs too - smaller than what the breed standard likes.

Having talked to other Grandie owners in Europe, she will likely grow between the size between the adult sized Briquet Griffon Vendeen, and the Grand Griffon Vendeen. Neither of those breeds are found in Australia.

She is so cute!

Yep - they have smaller legs when they are to breed standard. I have found she is not the only Grandie in the world with long legs though - they seem to be common in the breed - often long legged pups in the litter, and some with ultra-short legs too - smaller than what the breed standard likes.

Having talked to other Grandie owners in Europe, she will likely grow between the size between the adult sized Briquet Griffon Vendeen, and the Grand Griffon Vendeen. Neither of those breeds are found in Australia.

So a bit like munchkin cats- some long legged and some short. She is beautiful even if she does have model legs :D

I really love those other two breeds!

• 3 weeks later...