Perses' Pups

persephone

He really is a gorgeous boy.   I sound like an unsolicited telemarketer: but have battled all his life with clipping nails for Rheneas.  Have the scars to prove it.  This time I discussed a sedation job at the vets, and bought these from the vet for one last try at home.  Unbelievable good, he hardly fidgeted and no sign of a panic attack.  So don't know if he is just mellowing with age (no other signs of it) or I have owned a succession of less than excellent clippers that were top prices.  These don't look "different", but I am so stoked that he tolerated them and they did such a good job.

http://www.petdirect.com.au/nail-trimmers/2841-gripsoft-medium-nail-clipper.html    

• Like 3

Harper deals with that style of clipper much better than the older style ones... they make less of a click noise when the nail gets sliced. I can do 3 nails with them before she cottons on to exactly what I'm doing... lol!

Pickles goes mental no matter what I try to shorten her nails... *sigh*

T.

• Like 1

There really is something about that melonheaded puddeny pluto pup, isn't there @tdierikx. :laugh: :heart:

FYI because I'm an unsolicited telemarketer for helping dogs with fears there is a great Facebook group called Nail Maintenance for Dogs with lots of great resources for CC/DS dogs to nail trimming, teaching self-filing etc. :)

Love your pupdates as always Perse. :love:

• Like 2

taken thru a flyscreen/dirty window just now .... Don had just been cleaning out her ears ! 
(he is also the one who put that slash in one ear when she tried taking his food ...... :o ) 

18813828_10154791831879007_1733675501369

Edited by persephone
  • Like 2