Perses' Pups

persephone

Something I've not seen before LOL 

gave Pudd a treat ..as he sitting nicely and making eye contact .. he took it ever so gently , just in his front teeth . kept it there ..looked a bit lost in thought . 
he wandered away several metres ..looked around , and put the treat on the ground.  ( I am busy panicking that he is ill... :( ) 
he then strolled a short way ..had a big pee ....strolled back to where he'd left his treat , and ate it happily .
It looked so funny  :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

it must be the day!! :D

gotta laugh .... 
Having a bite to eat ..watching netflix .. 
"Don , hop in your bed please" 
This is what happened ...so lightly and fast I didn't actually see him jump! Tallie will NOT be impressed later on 1f642.png

Image may contain: table, dog and indoor

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Scottsmum said:

Shhhh... don't tell the others but Donny is my fave :heart:

Really ?  LOL!  He would be almost perfect if , once he locks onto a moving target  he has absolutely no other thought in his tiny brain :(  ( yes, I know, my fault  thru lack of training) .He is cuddly  :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, persephone said:

Really ?  LOL!  He would be almost perfect if , once he locks onto a moving target  he has absolutely no other thought in his tiny brain :(  ( yes, I know, my fault  thru lack of training) .He is cuddly  :D 

Really yes! I think one of the reasons  is that he was just a wee pup when I first joined :heart:

!:scold: Even if he is "Norty Don". Maybe you better send him to me. 

Actually.... don't.  Let me admire him from afar & pretend he's perfect :rofl:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tdierikx said:

You have the most handsome dogs perse...

How did Don like Bo in his bed? Lol!

T.

Only one inside at a time ... the bed sees quite a few different  beasties !! :) Bo Bo  is so lovely ..I keep wishing she would tweak a shoulder or something..just so she can't subdue billygoats  ..she'd then have be an inside dog ... and sleep in my room & stuff ....    ;) 

• Like 1

This will be  the last photo of our old Leo . His tottery legs will barely hold him, and he only had a few mouthfuls of dinner last night ...he's very tired .
In his youth , he was a fearsome worker .. was a fantastic 'yard dog' .. and could travel many metres running on the backs of sheep ... could work flawlessly with The Boss , and would tackle Billygoats with a determination that was scary!! 
He has been retired for several years , but has deteriorated  rapidly over the past month . He will be helped over the bridge soon, by his boss.
Oh .. he's Hamlet's 1/2 brother . Same mum .
(click on image for larger version )
20994395_10155046559349007_7004318101215

Edited by persephone
  • Like 3

The Boys are back in Town ... well back, after a day's goating , anyhow :) Ash in the middle , Indi, & Wags ( doing the Yoda impersonation)  .

20915220_10155046757364007_3674188835324

Edited by persephone
because I wrote the wrong name!! Eek.
  • Like 1