Perses' Pups

persephone

Much love and hugs for Leo, the Boss, and you... he sounds like he'll be sorely missed...

Look at Ash... all growed up and working!

Jeebus! The horns on those goats! You have some pretty fearless dogs tackling those for sure! Holmes (my foster dingo pup) met some of our farm goats at work the other day, and wasn't too sure about the ones that put their heads down to show him their horns... but he and the cows were trading kisses... lol!

T.

• Like 1

Leo was an absolute star in his younger days :) he's perked up this past day or so ...ate well on chopped roo last night , and the remains of a BBQ chook tonight :) his time is very limited though , but, while he's still tottering about , and eating ... it's all good .Very sad, but good . I think he'd be about 12/13 ? pretty good age for a hard working  dog  in this part of the world ..

Ash  enjoys his outings , but doesn't really "work " :( Not sure why ...he'll get a few more chances  yet though :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dogs!  

Poor Dulcie,
She has a 'pup' again...such an amazing colour,too! She has had this same pup before, a couple of years ago!! Not sure where it's been !! It is being well cared for anyhow. She won't leave it,and has commandeered Don's outdoor bed.
Dogs.....

There is also an image of her & "pup" on a workday 2014!

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Image may contain: dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, tdierikx said:

Awww... Dulcie is so cute...

I love how all your dogs are in such beautiful condition - both the house pets and the working ones - simply stunning...

T.

LOL. Thanks,I was worried,cos Freddie's still got winter coat patches ! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, persephone said:

LOL. Thanks,I was worried,cos Freddie's still got winter coat patches ! 

I've got 2 shedding undercoat here too - Pickles is a demon for shedding... but the rest of the coat is gorgeous on Freddie, so can tell he's in great nick...

T.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, PossumCorner said:

So many, they just keep coming don't they, is there an end in sight - will they ever be even slightly eradicated.  I keep looking at your shots of them to see if there are any lovely Cashmere types, but don't see many if any. 

The cashmere types went a long time ago . 
there are still saanen  types - beautiful long lean frames, wattles under their chins , and nicely shaped heads ...mostly tho they  are just scruffy, snub nosed  specimens...

Such a princess ... *sigh* 

yesterday , the sheep were close to the house , and he was on his chain for a while . there was some yowling and grumbling  and carrying on  which was unusual ..but on glancing out, I didn't see any snakes/lizards/avalanches or bunyips ..so ignored the noise. 

later on though, I discovered that he must have had a tummy upset  with liquid results - and was a tad concerned by it all . .... 

This morning he was inside with me for a while - thankfully only climbed up on a chair ,and not the desk this time :P 

Image may contain: dog

Edited by persephone
  • Like 5