Perses' Pups

persephone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's adventure .... and something to amuse one feral cat  !! Not sure about the funny looking dog with horns .................  LOL . Oh - if you want to see both images properly ..click on   about an hour ago   next to my photo .

Edited by persephone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The cat couldn't believe the strange procession ! Would run ..stop & look back ..run some more ..Knew he was in no danger ..it was a fun  interlude ..and apart from princess Don with prickle-filled feet - no one got hurt ! Been a while since we had an impromptu  fun time like that , actually ... 

mary is decidedly odd LOL ... sadly, since maturity she started to use horns  on us humans and was threatened with death  :( ..but a water-filled spray bottle keeps her respectful, thankfully !!  (see it hanging on Rudolph? ) If she sees that ..she is all sweetness and light ... 

River my Cashmere is the same: she is now around 10 yrs, hasn't mellowed, still not quite safe to be in her yard.  A wet hand flicked at her is enough, dislike of being wet must be a universal goat thing.  (Spray bottle by her gatepost a good idea, thanks).  Mostly totally affectionate, but you never know when Riv will do the up on hind legs and charge - funny girl goats.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, PossumCorner said:

River my Cashmere is the same: she is now around 10 yrs, hasn't mellowed, still not quite safe to be in her yard.  A wet hand flicked at her is enough, dislike of being wet must be a universal goat thing.  (Spray bottle by her gatepost a good idea, thanks).  Mostly totally affectionate, but you never know when Riv will do the up on hind legs and charge - funny girl goats.

Mary is close up when she does it :( hackles, then 'gouges' ..OUCH .

We have a couple of our juveniles that like to try pushing at you with their horns... but as they are still fairly small, it's easy enough to push them away. I push them by their backsides to basically spin them around when they play silly buggers - not going to engage in a head pushing contest, as that only encourages them... *grin*

T.

• Haha 1