Perses' Pups

persephone

Yes, he's still around ... and very fluffy in his Winter coat!

Smoke ! aka Ewok   aka DropBear    aka  Spewbucket  aka  "thats-not-a-dog" 
he is showing some wear & tear   .. :o   sometimes he gets TOO annoying & the others  really need to  , ermmm,  make a point . One day he may learn . may. 

Image may contain: outdoor

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PossumCorner said:

Twitching nose is sweet.  He really is special.

:) he is certainly different ..a bit like me ..operates mostly in slow motion ;)  One day I shall bath him & get a photo before he turns orange/yellow again ...but it happens so very quickly  ...being mostly outdoors in sand ....

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

May I introduce DOL to 

the two Sons Of PUDDEN 

names are not yet set in stone ... 

Mum Bo is doing so very well ..and the babies are very active, vocal and bright . Started chewing on bones today . 
The Boss is disappointed they weren't girls ...but is so pleased to show me how they can S I T ..and how well they  respond when he  picks them up/dangles them /rolls them around..... 
The suitcase bed proved invaluable  when they were tiny..as it could be easily shifted to where it was convenient ..Bo didn't mind ...as long as she was near me/us . Not quite sure how she will re-adjust to being an outside working dog with different rules  again :( She was such a good girl inside  ( oh yes ..The Boss's babies spent their first 4 wks indoors)  Bo adjusted to using puppy pads at night ...slept with The boss during thunderstorms..and became known as 'our brown cat' as she could get onto tables/desks/benches as lightly as a cat  if there was food scraps to be had.

So .
Due to life throwing some serious shite our way at present ...this may  need to be THE update for a little while (or not ;) ) 

2018-11-02 002_edited.jpg

• Like 2