Perses' Pups

persephone

Living on the land must mean so much enrichment available for your little ones... you are truly blessed...

Methinks his daddy and mummy have both donated their very best genetic traits to this little man... and he should become a fantastic worker for the Boss... and he's such a handsome fellow to boot!

T.

• Like 1

Clive, A.K.A  Petal  (yes, he answers to it , and gets called it a lot of the time..he is much more a Petal than a Clive) got a real, shop-bought bed yesterday! From the Reject Shop ..but still  ;) thankfully he adores it ...took about 2 seconds for him to get comfy in it :):) 

Clive Bed_200604020940.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/2/2020 at 1:12 PM, tdierikx said:

Living on the land must mean so much enrichment available for your little ones.

Oh..aside from traffic and people, yes! Our littlies get so much experience walking on/over, all different materials ..sand/leaves/wood/netting/mesh/old tyres/straw/car parts/junk piles.... LOL,the outside is one ginormous playground, full of sensory delights! 
I remember when our 'old man' as he is now, Indi was a baby, at about 3 weeks, he was investigating part of the shade cloth shade sail that was low to the ground, clambering over tree roots, and climbing up into a large wooden box ... (hence the Indi name ..after Indiana Jones) 
I always think of our poor little prospective guide dog puppies, who, when they went to their foster homes, had basically seen only concrete flat floors :( We just didn't do anything else back then.(Over 40  years ago!!!) Fed slops all together out of huge pans ..living on concrete ...  poor babies - still they knew no better, I guess, and they were warm and never hungry, and had toys and lots of kennel staff to cuddle them  :) And I remember it all so well, it does NOT seem that long ago !!!!! I am also still friends with a few folks I've known since those days ... one was my boss in the '80s! We are very frequent correspondents on FB nowdays, it's nice :) LOL..we get on better now than we did :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...