persephone

Perses' Pups

486 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, tdierikx said:

What an awesome life for dog... trucking about... all those smells and activity... heaven!

T.

She is coming to 4 mths old ..and is doing SO well :) he said she never barks ...and she went running to him when he called .. he loves her  a lot , calls her his 'little girl' (tough trucker)  and she sleeps in their bedroom at home . I couldn't be more pleased  :love: Nice when even ONE thing goes right . ;) 

• Like 3

tdierikx   

Tough truckers are the biggest softies when it comes to their furry companions, aren't they perse?

T.

• Haha 1

thought I'd sneak this in ...
The Boss, our Dad (88 yrs young) & Me today, for Father's Day ...

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, beard and outdoor

• Like 4

Dags in his nice new hi-vis collar from K9 pro !! Not often I buy new things ..these were on sale ..yayyy!! I also bought a new 'longline' as my other one has finally unravelled and become unusable :( it lasted years!! Bought it from a DOler . 
the new gear is made of Syn Tek ..my first experience with said product ... so we shall see. I DO like the fact that it does not attract prickles/dirt/moisture :)

(Snaphooks are on all collars . It means a dog can quickly be secured with reasonable safety almost anywhere ..on a jeans belt loop, a fence wire, a piece of twine..even a tree root ..and still have a swivel to turn  with. )
V21uDp_ko2BJg2Qwx7fgntveoreBxKQ8RWtWj1nyRkUGutOwdtvctFLm44zUveVwkaesAs6XJqPD6OiA41nYNI1lwli3zjfxwe6twzejkSm9xUSmeqOTCijzNcUYuEs7x1V8O92ArwhVNyRKK51V5zfnxDff3m_g4xUEGK1WfeFKIfrE5piecdoSJdXM_lVG2csbyqwE78uuTo0Tiw4nilXFqMGS-YH-qc5reH4g4WfU4MrSFQN3JDYeOMa63pxDPW7tVFYmWOXcP-et4UamtsZ1_wAbFX6bzcLBE499gbay2trcJ42TQx_XEytUhcNcUOfY6zE3y-sD-aWQxBkdC89eNkPjciUoxJfnL1N9zE5zmN050kYHEPhS2aKXZ30V7syLSW280CpFoKqG_90SoNrhCVh9h5khDcHnv8myFl0DDAQ2Yz6PhaQL3bOv1iqx0r3PAujbx3ZBk31FGRQaRCBR0gvql2iqymhJe7YpjQXv9hAmkhM1-_wYajzVYW-rW7s6uEYIBZpvAJ-bgd3t4tXMhfU_Ti83pmApWHpqUVU3rE2vyqTkwoK-4MqhSig6-Rua8Csn5HSUNo3lHvzDvu6-Js3pvwozwezJt9uMRVKTAh863vlBaC0qpmyoQyKk8fxOGQbSyy_2ZC6NogBzzo8aR92_Vgk_ZxnSlmKQ_LfHWcKAngOmVQ=w681-h908-no

• Like 4

Dags looking very handsome in his new collar.  I've got one for my pup too Perse, they are great, very strong, can get wet, wipe clean, good strong buckles and rings, I'm impressed (I've got a green one, only because Red or Purple was sold out (on sale).

• Like 1