persephone

Perses' Pups

565 posts in this topic

Very confident puppy prepares to pounce on the head  of the BLACK DOG !

IS DON.IS DOTING UNCLE.

PhotoPictureResizer_200521_152915292_crop_995x579.jpg

• Like 2

tdierikx   

Is Don... is best boy!

Looks like little man is going to be a god worker with those instincts... the Boss will be happy...

T.

• Thanks 1

Just thinking, as contented doggie noises float thru the window, how fortunate we are , able to leave the young  man free range for an hour or two with his mum, the ferals and Clive..plus Don, Pudden and Dags nearby on their  chains. He is so well mannered and well aware of the size difference, as are the adults, that play is all just so lovely and  ordered...we are indeed lucky  :)

NO WAY would I  suggest ANYONE run a baby puppy around so many adults normally.!He learns so quickly,and is built  like a wombat !

He is so funny..he plonks his little bum down when the Boss says his name...and often raises one paw..it looks very cute...like a wise old soul.

His escape proof pen was breached..but has been modified ;) I PREFER babies to be safely enclosed when I'm  not around !Little smarty....

We have had a very tough time lately, and having this munchkin has been very good medicine   .....

• Like 2

tdierikx   

Living on the land must mean so much enrichment available for your little ones... you are truly blessed...

Methinks his daddy and mummy have both donated their very best genetic traits to this little man... and he should become a fantastic worker for the Boss... and he's such a handsome fellow to boot!

T.