Feeding Raw Without The Mess?

Sometimes I feed them on towels in their crate then wash the towels, or just on the tiles then I mop afterwards. Or outside. Can't really avoid the mess when they have big chunks that they wanna drag around. I hate extra washing so usually just on the tiles and mop with hot water and disinfectant afterwards.

What are you feeding? I don't notice much mess from my dog, but she gets her RMBs out in the garden, and her raw mix in her dinner bowl which she licks until it shines lol.

I feed chicken carcass, lamb liver, ox heart, pork neck, chicken wings, he doesn't eat it in his bowl he likes move it around and chew.

Feed outside after dark when the wasps have gone to bed. Don't worry about soil, leaves and stuff sticking to the meat.....it's all part of feeding raw :D

I feed my puppy usually 8:30am in the morning, if I wait til night for his second meal he probably be starving by then?

Feed outside after dark when the wasps have gone to bed. Don't worry about soil, leaves and stuff sticking to the meat.....it's all part of feeding raw :D

I feed my puppy usually 8:30am in the morning, if I wait til night for his second meal he probably be starving by then?

if he normally has 2 meals daily = 12 hrly is perfect :)

if he has 3 meals a day ..then you will need to maybe just give some mince /small chunks for a quick snack :) maybe mince up the chicken necks & feed them that way ?

What are you feeding? I don't notice much mess from my dog, but she gets her RMBs out in the garden, and her raw mix in her dinner bowl which she licks until it shines lol.

Same here - my Sarah can be a bit messy during the meal and spread her veg around a bit but usually every scrap of raw is eaten by the end of the meal regardless of where it ended up. I feed mine in the kitchen and occasionally just wipe over the floor if needed. They get their Sunday morning RMBs in the garden.