Litters Due June 2016

Monteba

Can I put up my hands tentatively for 2 litters on June 24, while I was busy with the planned mating a certain little tart actually broke a sliding door lock to get to the other boy!!!! Not impressed at all!

When I can figure out how will upload the photo of the broken lock so everyone can scold me and remind me how blasted determined dogs in heat can be!

Can I put up my hands tentatively for 2 litters on June 24, while I was busy with the planned mating a certain little tart actually broke a sliding door lock to get to the other boy!!!! Not impressed at all!

When I can figure out how will upload the photo of the broken lock so everyone can scold me and remind me how blasted determined dogs in heat can be!

not good glory be they can be determined though despite all our plans

if you had wanted the mating she probably would have played hard to get

What breed are they please :)

Can only hope lol! If she could have waited another season I would have fully supported her choice (if she hadn't come into season quite this early again she could have even had them this time around with my approval, seems she is a every 4.5 months girl!)

• 3 weeks later...

we are expecting Xoloitzcuintle in mid June all going well>

GR CH Pitaya (ALVAREZ) and Multi Ch Camote (ALVAREZ)

Very excited as all Mexican old type lines and the last litter from this bitch, who has given Australia so much for the breed.

For more information join our Facebook page Wazzat XOLOitzcuintle Australia

• 4 weeks later...