Nice Collar/lead Sets.

Steph M

Hi all!

I've decided my idiots have done their time with cheap leashes and am after a nice set for each of them for going out etc.

Would love to see where you get yours!

Enable meeeee!

I do love etsy, they have some super cute collars.

Got some really nice rolled leather leads from there too.

Hopefully thistle pops in, she just had a leather collar made that looks really nice, but im not sure where from :)

Biggles and bailey sponsors our agility things sometimes and their collars are gorgeous looking.

Edited by denali

Hi all!

I've decided my idiots have done their time with cheap leashes and am after a nice set for each of them for going out etc.

Would love to see where you get yours!

Enable meeeee!

Etsy. An never-ending money pit of beautiful things. The Eclectic Hound is a personal favourite, they make stuff so nice that it seems a shame to put it on the dog :laugh:

Haha, I've been etsy-ing like a fiend! There's a lovely Navy plaid one but shipping is absurd, although the matching lead is only and extra $2 to ship so that's less painful...

Haha, I've been etsy-ing like a fiend! There's a lovely Navy plaid one but shipping is absurd, although the matching lead is only and extra $2 to ship so that's less painful...

Shipping is always a killer if it's from the US. Shipping from the UK, on the other hand, is often a lot less and there's still plenty of nice stuff to be found. I have a couple of MeggieMoo collars and she only charges ~$6 shipping, compared to $20 shipping for a similar size collar from the US.

I do love etsy, they have some super cute collars.

Got some really nice rolled leather leads from there too.

Hopefully thistle pops in, she just had a leather collar made that looks really nice, but im not sure where from :)

Biggles and bailey sponsors our agility things sometimes and their collars are gorgeous looking.

You'll find Thistle sporting her new look in the gallery :)

Collar & Ruff

I can do plain all the way through to bling and will work with you on a custom design of your choice (just like Thistle's set)

Feel free to contact me via the website, or send a PM on here.

-Lauren

Edited by Lozzle

Ruthless leather - wow, love the sweetheart one. Just had to get back up off the floor where I fell after seeing the $192 price tag. I still want it though! Gorgeous!!

It seems like a lot but they're all completely handmade from scratch (so a lot of time goes in to them) and the quality is amazing - it'll last the lifetime of your dog easily! Mine still looks as good as the day I got it at least 3 years ago.

Edited by melzawelza

Ruthless leather - wow, love the sweetheart one. Just had to get back up off the floor where I fell after seeing the $192 price tag. I still want it though! Gorgeous!!

It seems like a lot but they're all completely handmade from scratch (so a lot of time goes in to them) and the quality is amazing - it will last the lifetime of your dog easily! Mine still looks as good as the day I got it at least 3 years ago.

Yep, totally agree with Mel - the quality is outstanding and they will easily last a lifetime.

My lad swims in a couple of his and has had one of them for 4 years and it still looks and feels like a new collar.