Sign in to follow this  
Steph M

Nice Collar/lead Sets.

24 posts in this topic

Steph M   

Hi all!

I've decided my idiots have done their time with cheap leashes and am after a nice set for each of them for going out etc.

Would love to see where you get yours!

Enable meeeee!

denali   

I do love etsy, they have some super cute collars.

Got some really nice rolled leather leads from there too.

Hopefully thistle pops in, she just had a leather collar made that looks really nice, but im not sure where from :)

Biggles and bailey sponsors our agility things sometimes and their collars are gorgeous looking.

Edited by denali

Maddy   

Hi all!

I've decided my idiots have done their time with cheap leashes and am after a nice set for each of them for going out etc.

Would love to see where you get yours!

Enable meeeee!

Etsy. An never-ending money pit of beautiful things. The Eclectic Hound is a personal favourite, they make stuff so nice that it seems a shame to put it on the dog :laugh:

Steph M   

Haha, I've been etsy-ing like a fiend! There's a lovely Navy plaid one but shipping is absurd, although the matching lead is only and extra $2 to ship so that's less painful...

Maddy   

Haha, I've been etsy-ing like a fiend! There's a lovely Navy plaid one but shipping is absurd, although the matching lead is only and extra $2 to ship so that's less painful...

Shipping is always a killer if it's from the US. Shipping from the UK, on the other hand, is often a lot less and there's still plenty of nice stuff to be found. I have a couple of MeggieMoo collars and she only charges ~$6 shipping, compared to $20 shipping for a similar size collar from the US.

*sigh*

gotta have the dog money first! ;) Gorgeous, gorgeous things !

OLICOLLARS

Whoa. I really like Malcolm's boomerang dog tag, but he'd need something a whole lot fancier to attach to one of those collars. :eek:

Maddy   

*sigh*

gotta have the dog money first! ;) Gorgeous, gorgeous things !

OLICOLLARS

I'm not normally a fan of leather collars but.. oh my. The Antiquity collar is gorgeous, pity about the price :eek:

Another Ruthless fan here...

Zig has 4 collars and 4 leads from them now - I adore them. The work is beautiful and you can't go past the quality.

Diva   

I don't think you can go past Hogan Leather for quality at good prices. They are in US so you need to get a quote for shipping. I have found them friendly and efficient.

https://www.hoganleather.com/

Love this work

Lozzle   

I do love etsy, they have some super cute collars.

Got some really nice rolled leather leads from there too.

Hopefully thistle pops in, she just had a leather collar made that looks really nice, but im not sure where from :)

Biggles and bailey sponsors our agility things sometimes and their collars are gorgeous looking.

You'll find Thistle sporting her new look in the gallery :)

Collar & Ruff

I can do plain all the way through to bling and will work with you on a custom design of your choice (just like Thistle's set)

Feel free to contact me via the website, or send a PM on here.

-Lauren

Edited by Lozzle

Ruthless leather - wow, love the sweetheart one. Just had to get back up off the floor where I fell after seeing the $192 price tag. I still want it though! Gorgeous!!

Snook   

Ruthless leather - wow, love the sweetheart one. Just had to get back up off the floor where I fell after seeing the $192 price tag. I still want it though! Gorgeous!!

I know it's a lot of money but the quality is amazing and the collars are even more stunning in person than online. I'd certainly be willing to pay it again for one of their collars and the sweetheart one in burgundy is at the top of my list of favourites. :)