Boston Overload

My two girls and a friends boy with a couple of cameo appearances.post-5650-0-09855000-1462579731_thumb.jpg

I've met some Bostons and really liked them, jolly active little dogs. I have to ask, has the mostly white faced dog got a round tipped ear and a pointy tipped ear? I've looked in a few of the photos and it looks the same each time. :laugh: Nothing like a bit of variety.

My two girls and a friends boy with a couple of cameo appearances.post-5650-0-09855000-1462579731_thumb.jpg

I've met some Bostons and really liked them, jolly active little dogs. I have to ask, has the mostly white faced dog got a round tipped ear and a pointy tipped ear? I've looked in a few of the photos and it looks the same each time. :laugh: Nothing like a bit of variety.

Ha. Jeez, you had me thinking then. Had to go drag her out of bed to double check her ears. Nope, both the same...pretty bloody big though! Might be the colouring that gave some kind of illusion or a pic when she was a bit younger and they werent quite standing up yet.

She is a little ripper...mismarked (ie the white head) but she has personality plus. As a breed in general, they are fantastic. Yep, active and the FUNNIEST dogs...so hilarious.

Edited by BoStoNmAdNeSs