The Ultimate Horse Photography Holiday

Kirislin

• 2 weeks later...

That does look quite fabulous. I'm doing this when in France in September:

My link

(except that I'm just doing one shoot, a sunset one with the horses in the marshes where the guardians make them gallop towards you as you madly take photos lol)

• 4 weeks later...

.... in France in September: ....

Okay, jealous much. And don't forget, that will leave you at least ten slots, maybe more, in the 52 thread. And you must take Marvellous in your pocket, that's a given.

Poor Marvellous has been carted to Coffs Harbour and to Hobart in the last month and I didn't take a photo of her at either place! I mentioned to Snook recently I've lost a bit of my photography mojo at present. I do have quite a few pics of her I need to post... just have to gather the energy to get them up.

Thank you, I'm pretty excited about France! Four weeks there and two and a half in Italy (doing another photo workshop there, in Tuscany, but just landscape no horses sadly).

Umm, Italy, could you go up to the top bit around Trieste. I mean it's only a few inches on the map, you could drive up. Then you can nick across the border to Lipica and see the REAL Lipizzaners doing magic, have a ride, take some photos.