I Hate It When My Dog.....

These are all so funny!

I hate it when my dog pushes her ball under something then lies on her side staring at it and whining until I retrieve it with my special shoe horn ball retriever lol

....... When I go to get him for his morning run and find he Is out in the yard with a confused look on his face looking pretty weird like he is straddling an invisible horse, and the vet bill is killing my brain until I realise he's just had waaaaaay too much fun with Big Ted :rofl:

At least I can come and post here while he sorts himself out !

These are all so funny!

I hate it when my dog pushes her ball under something then lies on her side staring at it and whining until I retrieve it with my special shoe horn ball retriever lol

Oh goodness, I can just see that. Hilarious.

I’m interested that someone else has a special object that is used for a dog related matter. I have two dogs who think the deck is outside :( :( and so I have a heap of newspaper to spread over the offending wet spots to soak them up before I wash. The implement I use to pick up the papers is a barbeque length of “salad” servers.

Hahaha! I get the full bladder pain too. Try having a top heavy Frenchie stand with her two front feet there while she peruses the bed for best spot from her vantage point. Painful!

When we throw Harry a treat whilst he's on his bed and it doesn't get close enough, he stares at it, willing it to come to him with his mind power. This doesn't work, so one of us has to get up, and give it to him!

When Harry goes out for last evening pee, Whitney stays cuddled up in her blanky, but 2 hours after we go to bed, she HAS to go out and do a pee river because she held on too long!!