I Hate It When My Dog.....

...eats raw food for dinner then rubs her beard all over the new sofa!

...barks at the neighbours motorbike EVERYTIME he comes home

...brazenly steals socks then parades past with them to get a chase going

These are all so funny!

I hate it when my dog pushes her ball under something then lies on her side staring at it and whining until I retrieve it with my special shoe horn ball retriever lol

We put air excluders (long sausage shape full of sand) under the lounges and piano to stop toys rolling or being pushed under.

... starts staring at me at four o'clock telling me it's time for her tea when she is fed at five o'clock.She keeps it up for the whole hour and then at six o'clock she wants mine as well. She is insatiable. I think she would eat until she was bursting and even then she probably wouldn't stop. An utter guts :)

These are all so funny!

I hate it when my dog pushes her ball under something then lies on her side staring at it and whining until I retrieve it with my special shoe horn ball retriever lol

We put air excluders (long sausage shape full of sand) under the lounges and piano to stop toys rolling or being pushed under.

Thank you good tip! I might see if I can squish a pool noodle under the TV cabinet which is the main spot. :thumbsup: