French Bulldog Causing Carnage

Jackie77

Update!!

We sought some advice and even went down the medication path but it was not necessary in the end. I can't quite believe this but she has settled right down. She really appreciates her crate (left open at all times) and is content in the yard. She is even travelling well in the car (can't take her around other dogs yet as still on heat).

Anyhow, I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! and I am just so happy for her! I can't put it down to any one thing but...she does like her walk in the morning, the safety of her crate (always open) and some very very strong boundaries.

I contacted the breeder to tell her of this but didn't hear back.

Willem - I wasn't told of the magnitude of her issues nor do I think the breeder knew of the extent perhaps...I was told she was standoffish with some people and did not travel in the car without defecating and vomiting. In any case she has settled (with hard work) and is showing improvement. We are still managing her environment.

I just want to say I took on all your advice on here and it has helped loads and I am really grateful I could come here and seek advice! thank you so much everyone!

Jackie

cheer.gifdancingelephant.gifbanana.gif

How wonderful. Well Done !!

of course ,you realise that we need some PHOTOS!!! :) :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic