Very Official And Serious Poll With Slight Enabling

Fashion disaster fixing  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Dog is naked. Which collar to remedy this?

• Green thistle collar on the thistle dog
    • Red and orange mosaic for the imitation mosaic dog
    • Purple for the purple dog (if you squint???)

She hasn't worn these 3 collars in awhile. Which one to choose for this weekend??? Weekend plans include:

Cleaning

Street walking

Abandoned lot heeling

Mountain exploring

Nightly cuddle sessions

Photos likely to be taken at all options. Dog is currently naked :cry: Please help me choose the style for her this weekend!

13381060_917562541702765_605139392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2OTQ0MjAyMzIyMjY5Mzg5MA%3D%3D.2

(Enabling: Collar #1. Collar #2 and #3)

XD I am too lazy to change every day let alone every hour! These three not been worn in awhile and I'm hoping good happy snaps. But oh the decisions!!!

Green and purple are neck and neck XD my poor neglected redorange lol

Edited by Thistle the dog

I was a bit too late to vote before midnight, but purple was my choice.

I am very glad to see someone treating this issue with the serious it deserves. Making sure our dogs are correctly attired for all occasions is part and parcel of being a conscientious and responsible dog slave. There have been occasions (admittedly few) where I have not been as diligent and fashion conscience as I should have been. The result: embarrassed dogs, shamed slave and generally not a good time was had.

I now have embroidered collars with names and phone number, very chic little coat numbers and colour coordinated leads.

My dogs’ happiness and social comfort are dependent on my doing the right thing and ensuring that each and every time we step out, we are all attired as befits the occasion.

I was a bit too late to vote before midnight, but purple was my choice.

I am very glad to see someone treating this issue with the serious it deserves. Making sure our dogs are correctly attired for all occasions is part and parcel of being a conscientious and responsible dog slave. There have been occasions (admittedly few) where I have not been as diligent and fashion conscience as I should have been. The result: embarrassed dogs, shamed slave and generally not a good time was had.

I now have embroidered collars with names and phone number, very chic little coat numbers and colour coordinated leads.

My dogs’ happiness and social comfort are dependent on my doing the right thing and ensuring that each and every time we step out, we are all attired as befits the occasion.

Agreed :thumbsup: It is only correct that as very serious dog owners that we address issues with ourselves where we do not meet fashionable standards! Be it a nice and subtle simple collar or going all out for a weekend of adventure - it is important to be attired correctly!

And sometimes dog fashion novices such as myself need help from the wider collective to correctly determine which collar would be best for the current period of time! :laugh:

I'm really slipping in the doggy style stakes :cry: mine only have one collar each but they each have a colour scheme, Saxon is red, Riley is blue and Quinn is pink so they used to have matching coloured collar, tag, lead, and harness.

But now, Saxon and Quinn both have black and grey Easy Walk harnesses, and Riley had one too so at least they were matching but he chewed through his on about the second day so then he went back to the normal blue harness and the was ok.

Then I got a coupler to walk to two little ones on so I got blue to match Riley's lead, so still under control.

Then it annoyed me that Quinn's pink lead was too short and I couldn't find a pink one that matched Riley's blue on so I just started using Saxon's red one for her THEN Riley chewed through his blue harness so he's been wearing Saxon's red one.

It's chaos!!!