Pet Insurance Win For Pet Owners

Well done Frodo, and thanks for sharing!

Thanks we want transparency for pet owners and plan to keep going until the industry is overhauled and we get a product worth buying for our pets. Lets hope everyone finds out about this so they can get any money that might be owing to them.

Edited by FrodofromAus

Well done and thanks for sharing. Petplan have changed since I first started with them. I doubt they will give me a refund and will only give to those they have been ordered to pay back. I do remember telling them they were false advertising when they stated the 100% cover for life because I had to pay 35% of each claim. It is a rip off and pet insurance is something I might skip next time I add another pet into the home, during some years it has paid to have it, others it hasn't and paying 35% of the bill doesn't make it worthwhile really.

Will be following through as you have advised, won't hold my breath for any money being paid back. Thanks for your hard work in getting insurance rip offs out in the open.

Well done and thanks for sharing. Petplan have changed since I first started with them. I doubt they will give me a refund and will only give to those they have been ordered to pay back. I do remember telling them they were false advertising when they stated the 100% cover for life because I had to pay 35% of each claim. It is a rip off and pet insurance is something I might skip next time I add another pet into the home, during some years it has paid to have it, others it hasn't and paying 35% of the bill doesn't make it worthwhile really.

Will be following through as you have advised, won't hold my breath for any money being paid back. Thanks for your hard work in getting insurance rip offs out in the open.

Definately worth a try. It would be a shame if this was to go under the radar (as they were stunned when I rang on the basis of the ASIC release as they didnt seem to know about them letting out a release) and some people did not get money they were entitled to :)

This was posted on the fb link a while ago so now ABC on it. Yay!!!!!

ABC Story