Frenchbull Dog Buyers Beware

GEMINI62

Hi all just a quick email letting everyone know that theres scammers out there again.

They have adds for frenchie pups with faulse papers.Please if you have brought or looking to buy a frenchie and have been suplied with papers with the Mortonplace prefix.

Please get in contact with me.Mortonplace DONT sell frenchies on full papaers.Mortonplace only sells pups from Victoria not any other state..

l have been email a copy of papers that were supplied during the sale and they have been doctored.Faulse papers and maybe even no pup.

Mortonplace kennels have contacted Vicdogs and police about this.So please beware and share

Edited by GEMINI62

It might make it much more difficult to find good homes for puppies but I am quite happy to not have a popular breed. Soŕry you have been dragged into the mire Gemini

mine aren't a popular breed so you just never know

I was scanning the net for a friend who wanted one a few months ago and checked all sites, realised one add had the same photos as a breeder on another site, except one had 3 photos and the other half a dozen of mum dad and the pups from all different angles. figured the one with so many would be the real owner and sent them the link to the other one with different prefix and contact no and suggested they call the police.

happened to me some 9 years ago and they caught the offender who was in another state and apparently had fleeced something like $6,000 from unsuspecting people before she was caught and charged

Edited by asal

I am so sorry that you have been scammed, it happened to me about three years ago, when our special babies were not as well known as they are today, of course scammers see the ridiculous prices that some of the so called breeders are asking for puppies and think they can make a quick dollar, just so sad, when I think that I had to wait almost three years got her in 1982, to what it has come to today, so depressing.

Anyway I did as you have done and with the help of a couple of Frenchie breeders, one in WA and the other in NZ, they made out that they were interested, these scammers fell for it and gave their bank details and then I contacted that particular bank to let them know what the account holder was doing, they too contacted the police and yes they were caught and prosecuted.

I took down my website as apparently they were using photos from off of there.

Just to clear something up...l havent been scammed.Other people have been..l own Mortonplace kennels and put this up for buyers to beware.lt sickens me that scum like that can take peoples hard earned money.Shame they cant get a real job

Edited by GEMINI62

I am pleased to hear that you have not been scammed, many of us have been over the years with this particular breed.

I agree they are the scum of the earth, too damned lazy to get a job, have plenty of time to dream up these ideas and hurt innocent people, ethical breeders and honest purchasers.

I am pleased to hear that you have not been scammed, many of us have been over the years with this particular breed.

I agree they are the scum of the earth, too damned lazy to get a job, have plenty of time to dream up these ideas and hurt innocent people, ethical breeders and honest purchasers.

Yes Mjosa its so cruel too.l have had plenty of puppy buyers contact me with some real horror storys...Lost money they have saved up for a very longtime.