Foxy Bromance...

tdierikx

wonderful to see them up close like this. I've always wondered why they have pupils more like a cat than a dog. Do you know?

It's to do with colour vision in low light conditions Kirislin... the slit allows more light in over the spectrum apparently.

Osha has the prettiest eyes I reckon... all dark and soulful...

post-23772-0-04742400-1466576214_thumb.jpg

... and Snow gives the best hairy eyeball... lol!

post-23772-0-78472400-1466576227_thumb.jpg

T.

wonderful to see them up close like this. I've always wondered why they have pupils more like a cat than a dog. Do you know?

It's to do with colour vision in low light conditions Kirislin... the slit allows more light in over the spectrum apparently.

Osha has the prettiest eyes I reckon... all dark and soulful...

post-23772-0-04742400-1466576214_thumb.jpg

... and Snow gives the best hairy eyeball... lol!

post-23772-0-78472400-1466576227_thumb.jpg

T.

Osha has a very different face, much shorter than alot of foxes.

Osha was the sole survivor when her little family was hit by a truck. The truck driver was so upset that he actually drove 12 hours to bring her to the rescue for help.

She suffered a pretty bad knock to the head, so has a couple of neurological issues that mean that she isn't as agile as the others (she doesn't climb or jump up on things), but she's otherwise perfectly healthy and is accepted just fine by the rest of the group.

She's a funny little thing really... very food driven... and as a result is a bit on the chubby side as well... lol!

But those eyes just make me melt... such pretty eyes... and her colouring is divine.

One of my boys has similar eyes... dark and soulful... *sigh*

T.

Osha was the sole survivor when her little family was hit by a truck. The truck driver was so upset that he actually drove 12 hours to bring her to the rescue for help.

She suffered a pretty bad knock to the head, so has a couple of neurological issues that mean that she isn't as agile as the others (she doesn't climb or jump up on things), but she's otherwise perfectly healthy and is accepted just fine by the rest of the group.

She's a funny little thing really... very food driven... and as a result is a bit on the chubby side as well... lol!

But those eyes just make me melt... such pretty eyes... and her colouring is divine.

One of my boys has similar eyes... dark and soulful... *sigh*

T.

:( He must have been, knowing what deadlines and pressure they're under. That was a great act of kindness and compassion.