Not Happy Physio.

My heart breaks for you Rascal. What a difficult decision.

I hope everything goes well for her surgery today and really hope it is a perfect home for her.

Gosh you're having an awful run lately.

Big hugs x you are tougher than I :)

This a thousand times :heart:

But you're also so lucky there was someone in the right place at the right time for her.

Please update us when you know how she's getting on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had X-rays before the knee surgery but I don't think the hip was checked, not sure exactly what the surgery was today my vet did explain it but everything happened so fast I forgot.

I had an update the surgery went well and she woke up without any problems.

Guest crazydoglady99

How are you feeling Rascal?

Must be really tough knowing she had surgery today and goes home with someone else.

She had X-rays before the knee surgery but I don't think the hip was checked, not sure exactly what the surgery was today my vet did explain it but everything happened so fast I forgot.

I had an update the surgery went well and she woke up without any problems.

That's good news !

:hug:

Must be really tough knowing she had surgery today and goes home with someone else.

It's starting to sink in there's no going back. I feel pretty crappy, for the last 10 years we've always had money put aside incase anything like this happened, I never thought we'd have multiple big vet bills/doctors bills in such a short space of time.

It's a really bitter sweet feeling gaining a new baby and at the same time sacrificing so much.

Edited by Rascalmyshadow

It's starting to sink in there's no going back. I feel pretty crappy, for the last 10 years we've always had money put aside incase anything like this happened, I never thought we'd have multiple big vet bills/doctors bills in such a short space of time.

It's a really bitter sweet feeling gaining a new baby and at the same time sacrificing so much.

:( but ... ( yes, but) isn't it wonderful that there is a home and caring for her ..just when she needs it - and there should be no guilt for you .We can only do what we can .

Guest crazydoglady99

I feel for you and your family. Such a tough time for everyone.

It is almost a miracle that a great home was wanting to take Chloe - and a vet nurse too. Doesn't make it any easier though.

I doubt I'd have been able to make such a rational selfless decision.

Big hugs to you all x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazydoglady99

Hey Rascal,

How are you?

Have you had any updates on Chloe? How she's going post op, and how she's settling in?

Hi I'm ok went and signed her microchip over on Monday, apparently she is doing well since surgery and her new family love her.

As hard as its been it has actually made my life a lot easier, I didn't realise how much stress having the extra dog was causing, my house is now quiet, I only have to do one walk a day to get everyone out, I can go to bed at any time because I don't have to crate anyone over night and we are now in a position where we might even be able to sell up and buy a bigger house/land.

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh I'm pleased there's something positive for you all too. Sometimes we don't realise the stress we are under until a tiny bit is lifted.

I hope her new family love her and look after her.

You made such a huge selfless decision :)

Oh I'm pleased there's something positive for you all too. Sometimes we don't realise the stress we are under until a tiny bit is lifted.

I hope her new family love her and look after her.

You made such a huge selfless decision :)

This.

Take care :heart: