So... This Happened Yesterday

Woo hoo. That is brilliant news. You have been wanting to trial for ages and you have finally beaten your nerves. A huge congratulations. See you can breathe and remember left and right all at the same time :thumbsup::happydance2:

Well done again! A very challenging ring by all reports.

Thanks - there were some amazing dogs and handlers there. Our judge said it was the most impressive CCD ring he has seen in a while.

It was challenging, even for the more experienced handlers and dogs with some of the distractions.

There were a few of us that were real newbies to the ring and it was a bit nerve wrecking (I know it was for me - I was actually looking for excuses not to go ahead the day before, as you know).

Thanks everyone - I am still in awe of my lad. He really did me proud on the day.

That's an awesome achievement for both of you staffyluv .. big congratulations .. both on getting into the ring, and on a super nice score.

(It seems no time ago that I remember reading your posts on getting Zig settled into classes. Guess you can tick that box well and truly! :thumbsup: )

Yep, he has come from being the most distracted dog, I've ever known, to one that actually likes to work..

We sure have come a long way - with the help of a few trainers and instructors over the last few years..