Genes In Motion

There used to be a couple of companies that imported semen for you and would offer a better price from a certain country and they do all the paperwork - emails used to come through quite often offering this service but lately nothing and not much when you try a search for semen importing dogs. I am interested myself but all the paperwork scares me it seems very complicated. A Queensland lady did a group import for me along with other earlier his year from USA but decided Sh e would only do it once it was such a lot of work and stress.

• 3 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I had heard it had closed due to illness? I have always used Cryogenes, who are excellent

(BTW, love your kennel name. I have a dog named Sookie after one of their songs )

Ah i see i just wondered why they closed was a great company with good prices ....

LOL thanks my mum and dad registered it in 1979 and i now own it :)

• 3 months later...

I had my deposit refunded, and was told due to illness they could not continue with my shipment

I could be wrong, but I had heard it had closed due to illness? I have always used Cryogenes, who are excellent

(BTW, love your kennel name. I have a dog named Sookie after one of their songs )

Ah i see i just wondered why they closed was a great company with good prices ....

LOL thanks my mum and dad registered it in 1979 and i now own it :)