Gundog Retriever Training

Attention Gundog owners! I'm considering running some online Gundog Retriever Training courses and this survey is designed to get a feel for what people are looking for.

For those who aren't aware I run my field-bred ESS, Em, in both ANKC retrieving and agility trials. She has 6 finishes in All Age and is the 2016 Novice Agility 400 National Champion. All with positive reinforcement based training. Her daughter, Ginny, is my wild child and is currently doing a lot of foundation work in both sports. In addition, my Ziggy is Australia's first and only Agility Champion Dalmatian so I have certainly earned my stripes with atypical breeds.

I am an animal welfare/behaviour scientist and my learning theory mentors include Susan Garrett (Recallers and Puppy Peaks Alumni, H360, Agility Nation) and Bob Bailey. In terms of retrieving, I could not have made it this far without the input of a number of triallers, particularly from Victoria.

But I know how hard it is to compete in this challenging sport without access to clubs and lesson plans. Please complete the survey and feel free to share. The more feedback you give me the more able I am to create the course you need.

Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z78NB59