Dog Lovers Show Sydney

samoyedman

I met Huski and Blaze!

Also Monelite and lovely dobes.

'Just missed' both ~Anne~ and Ruthless. Lots of Ruthless photography on display at both Fetching Dogs and Dobe stands.

Anne I got handfuls of the dogtags - Sue said that was the instruction right? Give 'em away in handfuls? She fixed my pet registry issue, and we did NOT talk swimming pools with the nice bloke there.

I've got treats, sample bags, new personalised collars and a new bed on its way. Expensive day in the end but worth it to get smooches from Lagotto pups!

There was one big stand dressed up like the other breed stands. From many years on DOL I know lots of breed names even if I sometimes get them mixed up but I'd never heard of the 'Tamaruke'. They looked just like a lab x poodle type. I didn't get a chance to go have a chat but wish I had now I've googled the name!

There was one big stand dressed up like the other breed stands. From many years on DOL I know lots of breed names even if I sometimes get them mixed up but I'd never heard of the 'Tamaruke'. They looked just like a lab x poodle type. I didn't get a chance to go have a chat but wish I had now I've googled the name!

Some interesting reviews come up that's for sure.

I met Huski and Blaze!

Also Monelite and lovely dobes.

'Just missed' both ~Anne~ and Ruthless. Lots of Ruthless photography on display at both Fetching Dogs and Dobe stands.

Anne I got handfuls of the dogtags - Sue said that was the instruction right? Give 'em away in handfuls? She fixed my pet registry issue, and we did NOT talk swimming pools with the nice bloke there.

I've got treats, sample bags, new personalised collars and a new bed on its way. Expensive day in the end but worth it to get smooches from Lagotto pups!

Bummed I missed you Kat. I should have logged into to DOL to see who was going but didn't think of it! I did catch up with Mon though and few others.

Lol - Sue's a devil. :laugh:

Don't forget to enough everyone to create their profile on the registry. It's going to make a huge difference to the accuracy of the database and, how fabulous just you can now pay registrations online!

I must have missed thisi one?? Where was it in relation to our stand?

I looked that up online. Labrador x Poodle. I think Tamaruke may be the kennel name.

We had a great day! Very exciting to see two papillons taking part in the agility display. I got to pat one of them and managed not to cry until I walked away. Miss my boy. :o

Always wonderful to see Jumabaar and I got meet her dogs!!! :thumbsup::love::heart:

We have SO many samples, OMG. I'll post a picture later complete with Mal. Also got a dedicated Nosework harness. It was fun to see the 'Scent Dog Spectacular' too with an arson detection dog from the NSW Fire Dept. and little Freida from K9 Nose Time. :)

I must have missed thisi one?? Where was it in relation to our stand?

Way up the back of the other pavilion. Near the face painting corner. The Lagotto people were going for walkies just. there. so deliberate but I've only just realised! I'd have talked about their non-sheddingness even louder!

PK I saw the agility Pap in action!

There were some very cute stands. The French Bulldog people had an elaborate mural of Frenchies in stereotypical French garb at Parisian cafés, the Chihuahuas had sombreros and cacti, and the Lappies or Elkhounds? had assorted reindeer and Viking paraphernalia. :D

Here's Malcolm with most of his stash... I found more samples after the photo was taken! :eek: (Apologies if the photo is huge.)

image_zpsjp8cdfcm.jpeg

Edited by Papillon Kisses