Show Clothing

jackofhearts

Maybe an equestrian shop? Lots of juniors compete and need suit jackets in smaller sizes, or a school uniform shop? You'd have to find one that sells the plain clothing.

Or a shop that sells "petite" sizing cos some women are very small. But those will probably be expensive. Myers usually has a "petite" section.

Most of them buy from faebook pages that sell show suits there is one in Tassie that does.

Ask fellow juniors in Tassie where they buy from & many juniors will sell suits once they outgrow them.

Not sure if your on FB but you could ask the the junior handler page for Tasmania

Hi Sharon,

I've just had a clean out of my daughters show clothes, and I have about 5 jackets and about 5 black skirts that I am happy to give you. They are all in quite good condition. Not sure if they will fit your daughter, but if you can sew I'm sure they can be adjusted.

Will be showing at Hobart this Sat 20th Aug, and I'm happy to bring them with me if you will be at the show ???

Let me know if you are interested :) ...

Thankyou Rajacadoo ,that is a lovely offer. Would it be possible to have the clothes posted to us as we only attend shows in the north of the state. I could forward the postage money to you. My daughter is in a size 10-12 and I have a good friend that sews. Cheers sharon

• 1 month later...