Puppy Chewing Struggles

mowgliandme

Guess so! My previous puppy (14 years ago now) would never chew or play with anything unless someone was playing with her, otherwise she'd just sit next to you - this puppy is definitely not like her at all!

Same breed ??

Different breeds, this one is a cobberdog and the older dog was a mixed small white fluffy (very gentle personality) dog but who liked sleeping/cuddling a lot

What's a cobberdog? I know it's some sort of a cross breed but can't think what for the life of me.

It's mostly a multi-generation labrador x poodle, but also has some spaniels in there - its a breed in development at the moment.

I think the MDBA are trying to register it as a Cobberdog and there another group called the Australian Labradoodle Association which is registering it as an "Australian Labradoodle"

Ta, I couldn't for the life of me recall if it was the lab x poodle or the other one also supposedly in development which has bulldogs? being crossed

Guess so! My previous puppy (14 years ago now) would never chew or play with anything unless someone was playing with her, otherwise she'd just sit next to you - this puppy is definitely not like her at all!

Same breed ??

Different breeds, this one is a cobberdog and the older dog was a mixed small white fluffy (very gentle personality) dog but who liked sleeping/cuddling a lot

What's a cobberdog? I know it's some sort of a cross breed but can't think what for the life of me.

It's mostly a multi-generation labrador x poodle, but also has some spaniels in there - its a breed in development at the moment.

I think the MDBA are trying to register it as a Cobberdog and there another group called the Australian Labradoodle Association which is registering it as an "Australian Labradoodle"

Ta, I couldn't for the life of me recall if it was the lab x poodle or the other one also supposedly in development which has bulldogs? being crossed

That would be the Bosdog I think.

If I'm not mistaken the Cobberdog was chosen as a breed name to replace Labradoodle to take them forward towards breed in development and eventually recognised breed as the ANKC will not approve blended breed names. Same with the Bosdog aka Aussie Bulldog

Edited by Gruf